Boys, Boys and more Boys

It was fifth period,I entered the busy hallway, which was swarming  with cute boys. It felt weird since I was the only female of the student body.
I went to my locker,entered the combination and changed my books.

"So your the new girl,huh,"behind my locker door a dark haired hottie, was leaning on the locker doors with his hand folded across his chest , checking me out with a smile.

"Oh,sorry I'm Jordin, what's your name pretty lady?"
"Sunny, Sunny King," I pushed up my glasses, then I hid my face behind my locker door. I didn't want him to see me blush it would be too embarrassing. I mean he just said I was pretty.

"Heh,are you there,anybody home" he lighty knocked on my locker door,I slowly closed it and I was then  caught into a trance, I ended up star gazing  into his beautiful blue eyes.
"So Sunny, we should hang out sometime,that alright?"
Hang out. As in a date. Should I say yes or should I say no. What the hell is happening here?

"Sure,if I'm not busy,well I gotta go,"
"Sure,catch you later,"

If am not busy,what was I thinking I should have just said yes. Damn it am such an idiot. I mean I guy that cut has never asked me out. As a matter a fact no guy has ever asked me out.

I made my way into the my classroom for fifth period. Because I was so caught up in my thoughts I collided into someone. 
"Oh I'm so sorry," I opened my eyes to see who I was apologizing to,but it turns out this guy was really tall scince what I saw before me was his red tie and white shirt. I looked up to see his face. He had curly dirty blonde hair,his cold blue eyes stared  into my brown ones. His face carried a blank expression, which made my heart race striking me with fear. His raised his hand bringing it towards my face which made my heart race even faster. I closed my eyes thinking he would hit me or something but instead he pushed the stray stand of hair out of my face, adjusted my frames and then I watched him as he left.

"That's Gerome, "
"Huh,"
"Oh I'm sorry,where are my manners," a green eyed prince came towards me, holding his hand out for me to shake it and that's what I did, " I'm  Romeo ,and it's not a nickname it's literally Romeo,"
"Well Romeo, my name is Sunny,"
"Nice to meet you Sunny,it's too bad your names not Juliette,"
I chuckled at his comment and so did he.

"Here have a seat," he brought me to the front row,second desk to the door,pulling out the chair for me. Scince he was so polite I couldn't refuse. He then sat right next to me.

"I see you've met Gerome,scary right,"
"Yeah,very,"
"I remember the first time I met him I nearly pissed my pants,"
Man he's that big of a deal.
"Don't worry you'll get use to him,he's a really nice guy when you get to know him"
I hope I never have to see him again.

After School
I went into my dorm room and as expected my stuff was already here. I searched for my phone in my bag, I decided to call Miles. As it rang ,I found chocolate bars in the bag my favorite evening snack.

"Hello, "
"Hey Miles,"
"Hey Sunny, how's school?"
"It's weird,scince I'm the only girl here,"I took a bite of one of the bars,tasting milky goodness melting away in my mouth.
"Well if your not comfortable you know you can switch schools,"
"No I think I'll be fine,just need a little getting used to,"
"Well if you sat so,look am busy right now I'll call you back,"
"Sure, oh and Miles,thanks for everything, "
"Of course ,your my daughter afterall,"

I hung up the phone,throwing it onto my pillow as I ate more of my chocolate.   I looked to the other side of the room, it seems that my roommate really likes basketball. It's gonna be weird sharing a room with a boy,my only hopes are that he's gay. That will lower the chances if me getting raped.

The bathroom door flew opened, the steam from inside flowed into the room. A half naked magnificent creature came out of the bathroom. His body dripping wet, a towel wrapped around his waist. Water droplets ran down his shoulders, making stops at his abs. I realized it was the the guy from earlier,his name is Gerome. His blonde hair deflated and that expression was still there on his face.

My throat was dry, I was paralyzed and for some strange reason I couldn't stop staring at him, examining every aspect of his body. His abs, his tattoos and that V-line running from the towel wrapped around his dripping body. 

"Oh, my god I'm  so sorry,"when i regained my senses i ran out of the room. What the hell,why did it gave to be him? But he's so frock in gorgeous. I began biting my nails until I realized that I left my chocolate on the bed.

When I was sure that Gerome left the room and that it was safe,I  went back in to take a hot  shower. After moisturizing my skin,I pulled on my t-shirt two times my size and some shorts. My hair was in a ponytail and my glasses were set, I sat on the bed reading one of my favorite novels,'To Kill a Mockingbird' by Harper Lee. It was the first novel that my mom bought me and I decided to cherish it always especially now that she's gone.

The sound of the turning knock caught my attention, the blonde giant entered the room and  this time he was wearing clothes, he glared at me as he walked over to his bed. I b pretended that I didn't see him,keeping my head down in my book but then the image of him half naked came back into my head.

"So you going to apologize,"
"Huh?" What is he talking about.
"You know that I could report you for harassment, "
"What, what did I do?"
"You stared at mevwith sexual intent ,while I was naked,that's a serious offense ,"

"What,it was your fault you knew you were sharing a room with a girl but,"
"But instead of apologizing for what you did your blaming it on the victim what a shame. You know they could have you expelled for this,"

"What!"what kind a school is this. I can't get expelled it wouldn't look good on my application that it got expelled from one of the top ten schools in the state. Dan it what a pain.

"What do you want,I'll go anything  just don't report me,"

"Anything huh,"I'm starting to regret what I've done, just thinking of what he would make me do makes my skin tingle,"Take off that shirt,"

"What?"
"You saw me it's only fair, " he got up off his bed and cane over to me. I didn't know what to do,so I got up and stood in the corner which was a bad idea. He cornered me with the wall slam, my heart started beating at a pace not even horses could keep up with.

"Come on,do it," he smelled so good, his cologne must have been expensive to smell this delicious, wait I mean good,"I'm waiting,"
He was right. It's only fair that I let him see my chest. Woman up Sunny you can do this. I finally found the courage to lift my shirt,showing my large  breast that were being held captive by my favorite black bra. I was blushing like crazy, as I stood there with t-shirt in my hand and when I saw the way he stared at my girls like he wanted to touch them or something , I felt the butterflies  fluttering in my stomach.

He cleared his throat, turning around with a satisfied smirk on his face,"Now was that so hard."