Apologizes

Sunny's POV
After getting donuts with Gerome, we made our way  to a park near by, sitting on in the swing set eating out donuts.

"This is really good, " Gerome said as he took another bite.

"Yeah I know, that's why I love em,"

" Yeah," Gerome chuckled, took his last bite and got up and made his way over to me.
For some reason I became alert, watching his hands as he came over, I mean remembering his actions before.  He stood infront then knelt down to be on my level, looking me uncomfortably in the eyes, I tried not to make eye contact by  trying to look at my donut.

"Oh um, sorry I guess I made you abit uncomfortable there, "he stood back up, scratching his head.

" No um, its ok," I said as I took the last bite of my donut.

"I know i said i was sorry but, I uh, I really am sorry for kinda forcing myself on you-"

"Kinda?," I interjected.

"Sigh. Yeah I forced myself on you and it was pretty fucked up thing to do, I really am sorry,"

"As long as you keep your hands off me," he chuckled," and treat me  respectfully, then yeah,"

"I'll try," he smiled," want a push?"

"Yess," I giggled like a child, he came and began pushing me on the swing.

"Weeeeeee, " I screamed as he pushed me, it was so much fun.

Alice's POV

Another day at school, sitting in classes for over 6 hours in a room filled with people. I just wanna crawl back in bed right now.
Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder , the guy who sat beside me passed me a piece of paper.

I took it and opened the paper, and it read:

         Meet me behind the old dorm                
           at lunch.            ******

I rolled my eyes as I crushed the paper.

Finally it was lunch time, I spent the past two hours trying to decide if I should go or not, but I think it's best if I really ended it now.

Leaning against the wall was Jordin, looking at his watch ad he waited.

"What do you want?"
"You really came,"he smiled
"Hurry up, I need to go get some food,"

"Look Alice, I," he sighed, " I fucked up, I really did, and I know you hate me and I deserve that, but I, really miss you,"

I chuckled, shaking my head as I looked at his face.

"If you really missed me why'd you keep fucking that whore, " I yelled,"huh, you just kept on doing it and shoved it in my face,"

"Look I was a dick back then, and in sorry, I've changed, "

"And why should I believe you, huh, I trusted you, Jordin. You were the first guy I fell in love with, you were the first guy to make me feel things I never felt before, I thought we had something, I thought the moments we shared meant something," I was trying my best to hold back the tears,but I've had these feelings spent up for so long I couldn't hold back," and then you cheated on me, you cheated my heart, you have no idea how much pain you put me through and even now I can't get over it, because i love you," i sobbed," even though i hate it but i still do,"

Jordin came closer and pulled me into a hug, cupping my head and placing it on his shoulder, using his other had to pat my back.

"I had no idea, you felt this way," he sighed,"I'm really sorry, even though that cant change what I've done,"

"Your right, fucking dummy," I sobbed.

"Which is why I'm asking you, please give me a second chance,  I swear I wont mess up, I've learned my lesson," his hold began to get tighter," I'm miserable without you,"

My tears began flowing onto Jordin's blazer, his sweet smell how I missed it so much, it felt so good to be in his arms again,  but can I really trust him after what he did.