Lunch

Sunny's POV
Another day at lunch in the cafeteria, with the gang,  only ones missing were Jordin and Alice. I mean, after what happened that day at the park i don't blame them, i wouldn't want then to into each othet to cause drama all over again. But atleast now I understand Alice's anger, i would be angry too.

Alice's POV

"I want to believe you, but i honestly can't, " I said between my tears,"The fear of you hurting me again is too much for me to ignore.

"Then give me the chance, just once, to prove that you can trust me,"

"But can you blame me," i cried," I mean, after all you put me through,"

"I know, i know , and i promise I've ended things with Devin, i swear,"

"So you say," i pushed him away," you know how she is, she's not gonna let you go so easily and you, your so much of bitch you'd crawl right back under her skirt,"

I turned my back to run away,  but Jordin grabbed me before i could leave.

"Let me go," I yelled as a fought for him to let me go,"Jordin i swear!!"

Jordin loosens his grip," Please," I froze as his voice trembles,"please dont leave me,"

"Jordin?," i turned around to see tearful eyed Jordin, he fell to his knees and wrapped his arms around my waist, pressing his face against my stomach.

"I know i fucked up, i can't take that back, I never can and I hate it. There's not one day where i don't regret it and I tried to hide. But I can't anymore,now that your in my sights.  I really miss you Alice," he cried.

He then looked up to my face, looking inti my eyes, " I missed you,"

I cupped his face, and wiped his tear away wity my thumb, "I missed you ,".

Sunny's POV

After school we decided to go get some ice cream, just the girls, me, Daniel and Alice.

I got one of my favorite flavors, coconut topped with chocolate syrup, Daniel got pistachio ice cream while Alice got rum and raisins.

"It's feel like I haven't had icecream in years," said Daniel, " just so good,"

"Yeah, for real," I took another scoop to my face," this brings back so many memories,"

"Like what," Daniel asked.

"My mom used to buy me this when i was kid, whenever I got a good grade,we'd celebrate by eating ice cream," I smiled," she was always so proud of me,i miss seeing her smile,"

"Thats so nice, your mom, wish i could a met her,"

"Yeah. I think she would  a liked you alot," i chuckled.

"Alice your awfully quiet huh," Daniel said.

"Huh," Alice snapped back to reality.

"You barely touched your ice cream, it practically melting," Daniel chuckled.

"Just not that hungry," Alice answered.

"You sure your okay?" I  asked," i mean you were missing at lunch, you sure everything okay?"

"Yeah, Alice, I haven't really seen you all day, what's going on?"

"Well, I think, I think I might get back together with Jordin, "

"Oh really?" I asked.

"What changed your mind?

" I didn't say I was, I'm thinking about it,"Alice took a scoop to the face

"You really do like him huh?" Alice smiled.

Alice tool another scoop, her face grew red with embarrassment.

"None of your business, " she said as she took another scoop.

"Well as long as your happy, I'm fine with it,"

"Yeah me too," i said.

"Whatever," Alice rolled her eyes.

............................................................................................................................................

                  Author Notes
Hey, sorry for the very short chapter.  I was doing exams and was going through alot mentally and yoy know writer's block. Thank for the support,l and I'll ensure to keep updating and finish this book.