What a day!!

5 AM
I  couldn't sleep. After what Gerome said to me yesterday who would,  I had to keep my eyes open fire my own good. I mean it's only natural for a girl to peek when a hot guy who she shares a room with is in the shower. I mean he would have probably done the same thing, but I know that he will punish me for my sin. Even if he didn't see me he probably found out, what have I done. He looked like an angel when he was asleep, too bad he has to wake up in three hours.
I decided to go take a walk. I dragged on a pullover with a some sweatpants.  I adjusted my glasses, and tighten the laces of my Nike sneakers.
Outside was cool and nice, it reminds me of home. The school looked a lot different at this time of day.  I sat on a bench under a tree. Taking in all mother nature had to offer, the chilly wind sent goosebumps, the chirps of the birds and the morning dew ran down the blades of grass. I pulled out my phone and it seems I've been out here for forty minutes,  I think it would be best if I went inside and got ready before Gerome does.

My mind was so focused on that that I didn't even see the roots of the trees that were above ground causing me to fall on my face . I heard footsteps coming my way in the soft grass. From down here he looked like giant.
"Are you okay?" Well that's a dumb question.
"Yeah am fine," I managed to back on my feet, it seems nothing was broken except my clothes weren't fine .My pullover was soaked in morning dew and covered in dirt so was my swaetpants.
"Woah, that's  gonna be hard to clean,"
"Yeah," a chilly wind made its way through us and because I was wet I felt like I was gonna freeze. I bet he could hear my teeth shudder.
"Oh here," he took off his jacket and gave it to me, leaving him in a shirt, that sucked onto his body. I could see every muscle, his pecs his abs and his arms, I was so tempted to touch them.

"No I can't,you'll be cold too,"
"Yeah, but it won't be a bother,"
"If you say so," I  took off my pullover and got the sweater over my red shirt.
"The name's Ryan,"
"Sunny,"
"I know,"
"Oh. So what are you doing out here?"
"I was just jogging, training,  am on the football team," he scratched his brown head, and his eyes were the same as mine just staring in admiration. I guess.
"Oh,that's cool"
"And you?"
"Uh, I just needed to clear my head,"
"Well I better get going,"
"Yeah,me too,"
"I hope to see you again,"
"Okay, maybe tomorrow at this time," I highly doubt that I will sleep as long as I am sharing a room with Gerome.
"Sure" and with a smile he took off, running up the flight of stairs to the second floor.

Because I didn't get any sleep last night I ended up sleeping in class again, earning me another detention.

Once again Barby was relaxing in the same chair just like yesterday, but this time he was smiling when he saw me.
"Aww, you missed me,"
I rolled my eyes, and dropped my slip onto the teacher's desk then made my way to my seat far away from him.
"Detention two days in a row,wow you really are desperate, "
"Why don't you just do me a favour and just shut the hell up!,"
"Oouuu, temper temper, I like it,"
I wanted to wipe that smug look off his face, how can someone be so awful, but somehow attractive at the same time.

"Just shut up,"
"Woah cool down tiger, am just messing around,"
"And why don't you go to hell,"
"Ouch, words hurt  you know, I see you know that all too well huh,"
"What are you talking?"
"Remember when I was joking about asking you out yesterday, "
"Yeah, what of it,"
"What if I said i wasn't joking," he got up and made his way over to me. His hand in his pocket while the other fixed his hair,"what if I said I was afraid you'd turn me down,"

What the actual f**k. He really meant it, wait maybe it's just another joke but when I looked in his eyes I saw that he was telling the truth. I don't know how but it's true.

"You sure your not yanking my chain,"
"Yeah am serious, "
"Hell no"
"Even if i did this," he got down on one knee, looked into my eyes and said,"Sunny,will you go out with me,"

What the hell!!!!!!

"Yes,"I hesitated but what could  I say except yes, he just got on his fricking knees for crying out loud.
"How about today at six,"
"Yeah," I was smiling from ear to ear,I adjusted my glasses to get one last good look at him before he left.
"Good,meet me out at the gate"

I felt like an idiot. It's been about twenty minutes and he isn't here,I should have known that I shouldn't trust him. Am so stupid, and it's freezing out here. He's the first guy to everyone ask me out and he didn't even bothered to show up. Just when the waterworks were about come in,I began to feel the vibrations from  my phone in my pocket.

I was nearly blinded by  light of my phone  as i checked  a message  which was from  an unknown number and it read,
Sorry, can't make it maybe some other time. BARBY.

Of course that son of a bitch would bail  but I was stupid enough to think that he would actually show. I went into my dorm room, and gladly noone was here, it would save me a lot of embarrassment.  I changed into a giant shirt, and shorts, I crawled into my bed and wrapped myself under the warm covers, and closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.