Mysterios Emo Guy

It was Monday and people were still talking about the party,and I for some reason  couldn't find Daniel. I haven't seen her since that time she was making out with her boyfriend at the party. I called a few times and when she finally answered she said she was staying with Alec.

I made my way to class where I sat next to Joshua. He greeted me with that sweet smile, running his fingers through his curly hair.

"That was one heck of a party you guys had,"he said," I didn't see you though but I had a good time.

"Glad to hear it," I smiled," hey you haven't seen Daniel have you, "

"Sadly,no,"

I then heard the sound of footsteps entering the class.
I looked towards the door to see who entered the room, I was hoping it was Daniel  but instead I saw Alice  but she seemed somewhat different. I couldn't put my finger on it but something seemed different about her,that dark air that normally surrounds her was like nonexistent. For one she didn't have that death glare, I think I saw a smile on her face and she said hello to me. I mean, bitch was glowing. I went over to her to diagnose her illness cause this was not normal.

"Hey Alice,"
"Hi Sunny, um is Daniel here,"

"I haven't seen her since the party,she said she was staying with Alec,"

"No wonder I haven't seen him, must be at dad's,"

The Barbara triplets' parents are divorced, so they get to choose whoever to stay with and whenever they want to.

"So was it something important you wanted to tell he?" I asked.

"Not really, but if you wanna know I met this guy, well sort of"Ever since I met Alice up until this day, it was the first time she's been open with me," after I finished chugging drink I went to take a fiver, and,"

Alice's cheeks began to grow light pink,she couldn't look me in the eyes playing with the pen on her desk.

                     Flashback

Alice's POV
I struggled through the crowd of people to make it outside. I just need a fiver then another round of drinks. I hope Sunny is okay since I just left her, but I can't really worry, she seems like she can handle he liquor.
I was so lost in thought I didn't realize a tall figure standing before me, and collided right into it.

"Um, sorry about that, I-," I looked up into his face, a blank expression stared right back at me. He wearing black from head to toe, his long jet black hair was tucked behind his ear, showing  his black earring,"um, I ,"

"Your Daniel's friend Alice,"his deep voice gave me chills, it was frightening but sexy at the same time .

"Um yeah,who are you?""

"You don't need to know," 

"Um, I need to go outside for a bit so could you ," I tried to make my way past but it every direction I went it seems his mind is thinking the same thing as me. It seemed he got tired of it for he held my upper arms, lifted me out of his way. I was so shocked I couldn't say a thing.
"Later," he said as he walked away.

I could feel my heart racing in my chest,the ponding rhythm echoing in my ears. Who was that guy, and how does he know me.

After I took a breather I went back inside, through the crowd I go again and back into the kitchen for another round of drinks. 

"Okay, am back and am ready who wants to challenge me next," no one came forward, all stood in the crowd mumbling to themselves. I sighed, I knew that this would happen one day, the day when no one dared to challenge, never thought it would come so soon, till I heard a voice in the crowd.