Drip Drip Splash

Finally, it was the weekend and we were at the park, a water park to be exact. Daniel made Alex drive us there in his Land Rover  , with me,Alice and Romeo seated in the middle, while Jordin and Gerome were the back.

It was fun getting there, since Alex was playing for the entire drive a mixtape his brother, which was a banger. Everyone was just chilling and singing along, we were just having a blast.

Very soon we pulled up at the park, although I was calm before, I began to worry, I mean like every girl I'm subconscious of my body. Yesterday Daniel and I went shopping and picked out a peach high waist bikini bottom with a flowy off the shoulder top. When I tried it on, I didn't feel as uncomfortable as I do now, so I just sat there in the car as everyone made there way out.

I heard the door open,Daniel greeted me with a puzzled face.

"Aren't you coming?"she asked.

"Um, yeah I just,"

"Dont worry you look great,just take off the dress and come on, the water isn't gonna come here,"

"Um, ok," I got out the car, and followed Daniel to the bathroom where we changed.

We met up with the boys at the pools, but Alex decided to stay by the snack bar for a while and Jordin was also missing.  Daniel and the others seemed to be having a blast in the pool while I just sat at the edge of the pool, kicking the water.

"Sunny, come on, why you just sitting there," Daniel sent a huge splash my way, as so did the other.

"Yh come on Sunny, "said Romeo.

"Guys stop" I laughed, "I'm not ready yet, give me a minute,"

"No get in now," Daniel grabbed my leg and began pulling me in.

"Daniel,chill, I'm just soaking some sun,"

"Well don't do it too long," replied Alex.  They began to swim over the other side of the pool, well except Gerome. He got out the pool at sat next to me, but keeping a bit of distance between us.

"Hey," he said.
"Hey," I replied. I tried my best not to look at, keeping my head and eyes in front of me at all times.

"Look, I just wanted to say that, for all the, times,I was out of line,um, I'm sorry,"

"Huh?" Wait what..... um what's going on.

"I've been thinking about it, and thinking back, I, I wasn't right, and I, want to apologize, "

I took courage to look him in the eye,it was crystal clear, I could see it, I could see the sincerity in them.

"Well, um, sure, yeah, I forgive you, "

"Well, um, yeah," he began to lower himself back into the water"so um, you,you coming, "

"Um, yeah,"

Alice's POV
"What do you want?" I sat across from him, though I wish it was a further distance," you better not be wasting my time,"

"Come on Alice, why have you treating me like this,"

"Cause you deserve it obviously, "

"You and that rotten attitude, "

"Why am I here," I looked him dead in the face to let him see that I was serious.

"Ok, let me get straight to the point then," he said.

"Jordin, what is it?" I folded my arms across my chest as I stared at him,waiting for an answer.

"Well, um, do you, do you think, we could get back together? I mean," he said as he looked at me, " I really miss you,"

"Miss me, huh, please, after what you did, " I rolled my eyes as I got out my chair, you had your chance and you blew it,"

"Yes, I know and I regret it every day, please Alice just think about it,"

"Not a chance, " I stormed out the snack bar, and kept walking until I made it over to the pool the other's were.

"Hey guys," I got into the water and made my way over to them.

"Hey Alice what took you so long," ask Daniel as he climbed onto my brothers back.

"Yeah what took so long," he asked.

"Nothin really,"