Introduction

My name is Sunny King. It sounds like a guys name right but I love it. It was given to me by my mom who passed away a few months ago. I didn't know what to do or where to go, since my mom had no relatives. I was about to end up in the system until a man came who was my long lost father, whom I've never seen or heard about in my entire life, which is sixteen by the way. It turns out my mother never told him about me, but it seems that before she died she sent him a letter telling him that he has a daughter .

He was a well built tall man, in his late thirties . His eyes were of the colour as my chestnut brown ones. He had brown hair which was neatly styled as so was his faded beard  . He looked like your everyday business man in his black suit, and a dark blue tie and his shoes were well polished and shined since i could even see my reflection in them.

It turns out that my father Miles King Jr was filthy rich. He owned about six five star hotels, three of the most famous clubs and seven of the top ten restaurants in the state. As I said before a real business man. I ended up having to move from my small house in my hometown into a ninety thousand square foot mansion which was about two to three floors.
I was welcome by the servants of the household, the maids, the butlers, the cooks and the chef. You wouldn't believe how many of them there are, it's going to be hard trying to remember their names.

We were at the kitchen counter, having breakfast. Bacon strips sat in our plates, eggs were as mouthwatering  as the pancakes with butter and the sweet aroma  of coffee filled the kitchen.

"Sunny? Um, have you decide which school you want to go?"
"School?"

I ended up moving so I had to change schools apparently. He asked me which school I wanted to go, he said any school if my choice I'll get to go if I really want to. I would love to go back to my old school, but when I think about how the other kids used to treat me back home. I was bullied so many time, mainly because of my size and also my purple braces and the black frames that got broken every other day. I was called ugly and fat, I've heard it so much that I too an convinced that am ugly and fat. I was depressed for  long time, but my mother did everything in her power to help me in my depression.  She was a wonderful mother.

"I'll go to the closest school from here,"  I think it would be nice to have a fresh start, I'll probably even make some friends.

"We'll then, it's the second semester so you can take a week before I make the arrangements for you to go to Collins Prep," he said, his eyes seemed to lit up and he was smiling.
"Why are you smiling?"
"Well, that's the school I went to Collins Prep for Boys,"

I spat out the coffee I was sipping from a blue mug,
"A what?"
"It's recently decided to go co-ed, so you have nothing to worry about, there are probably lots of girls by now,"
"Okay if you say so,"
"O, I forgot to mention that you would have to board there,"
"Really, why,"
"It's a private school, but your only able to come home on weekends and holidays,"
"I guess I'll go then,"
"Okay then, I hope we get along, I mean I've never been like a dad cl since like two weeks ago,"
"Yeah I understand, "I giggled as I took another sip if coffee, man it was delicious.

"You can take the day and explore the mansion,"
"Could you be my tour guide uh,"
"You can call me Miles, I yes I can be your tour guild for the day, since my day is free your in luck,"

It took a whole two hours to go around, up and down the place. It was really fun. At least now I know where the game room is and the craft shop he even has am entertainment center with a big ass tv in it and a Nintendo switch and all my my favorite video games and some I've never played before . The pool outside was huge, the patio beautiful, the mini theater perfect.
And the bedrooms were to due for, luckily I could chose any one I wanted even his with the fricking king sized bed in it. I  chose the bedroom that was not too far away from the kitchen, my favorite place in the entire household.
The head chef  John  and his chefs prepared every meal to perfection and I could have anything I want to eat. This is awesome. I love this new house and my father is so cool and I can ear to my hearts content but u really wished mom was here to see and enjoy this.

Miles King