Lets Party

The house was filled with so many people and half of them I've never seen in my entire life. Some were high schoolers, some were college students, they were every where.

I made sure to stick close to Daniel, I followed her where ever she went. She introduced me to a couple of her friends from St Georgia's Academy for girls, I still don't know how she found them in this crowd.

"Sunny this is my friend Chantae, Chantae, my cousin Sunny,"

"Nice to meet you," she said.

"Like wise," Chantae was really pretty,and she seemed nice.

"Hey have you seen Malcom anywhere," she asked Daniel,"he told me to meet with him but I don't see him anywhere.

"Oh, he's out by the pool,"

"Thanks. I gotta go,bye," she pushed her way through the crowd to head outside to the pool.

"Malcom is her boyfriend by the way," Daniel took a sip from the cup she had.

" I figured,"

"Mi Kyong, hey Kyong over here," Daniel was waving at an Asian girl, who was making here way over to us.

"Daniel hey," she pulled Daniel into a hug,"it's so good to see you, great party,"

"Thanks,oh um, Mi this Sunny,"

"So you're the girl my cousins dating,he actually has taste,"I was smiling from ear to ear.

"Wait your Jacob's cousin?"

"Yeah, by his mom's side, he's half Korean,"

"Oh,"

"Where is my dim witted cousin by the way,"

"Oh he's working,"

"Man, uncle will never give him a break huh, anyways nice meeting you,"

"Likewise,"she gave me hug and then disappeared into the crowd.

"Wow she's so pretty, and so nice,"a smile appeared on Daniel's face

"Hey amma go look for Alec, be right back,"

"Wait no you can't leave me,"

"You'll be fine, go and mingle while I'm gone, it's fun to meet new people.

Daniel squeezed her way through the crowd, leaving me to stand in the middle of the room surrounded by people I don't know.

"Okay you can do this," I whispered to myself. I began to look around for people I can talk to. My eyes landed on   a group of three gorgeous blondes, and suddenly they began staring back at me. I tried to look away but then they began making their way towards me, strutting their way over as a path was cleared for them as they got. closer.

"Wow I didn't know there was a cow in the room,"  said the blonde who stood in the middle as  she  began to stare me down. It was so tense I began trembling, my palms grew sweaty and throat dried up "um, what is this, I'm sorry sweetheart but I think your in the wrong place, the donut shop  isn't too far from here,"

The other two began laughing and so did others who were within range of our conversation.

It was like my old school all over again. I was always a joke for everyone.

"Hey back off," a tall body stood before me, with a cup in his hand, his body structure and the scent of his cologne seemed familiar, and his blonde curly hair.
"Gerome," said the blonde girl, she looked as shocked as the other two.

Gerome grabbed my wrist and pulled me through the crowd, up the stairs, to my one of the empty rooms.

"What are you doing here," I asked as I made my way over to the bed as Gerome closed the door behind him, taking a sip from his cup.

"I was invited, duh,"
He came and sat down beside me. I moved away from him, I couldn't even look him in the eye as the memories of the last time I saw him came back.

"Hey, look, am sorry about what happened the last time we talked, when I came onto you, I was an idiot and I promise I'll keep my boundaries" 

"You promise,"

"I'll try," he smiled, causing me to smile too.

"Thanks for saving me down there,"

"No problem,"

"Who were those girls, they seem to know you,"

"Oh,the trash mouth bitch is Devin, the tall whore, Chloe and the dumb one Xoe,"

"Woah seems like you guys have a bit of history,"

"Yeah but that's another story for another time,"

"Okay,"

"Well am going back downstairs before I end up all over you again,"he got up and made his way over to the door," hey, would you mind moving back in, the room feels empty without you,"

"I'll think about it,"