Mystery Emo Guy continued..

Alice's POV

Jason was his name, well that's his dad called him at dinner. I had ask Daniel to tell me his name before but she refused, saying that she swore to him that she wouldn't tell me. I wonder what sick game she's playing with him. Did she set this up from the beginning? To have us meet at her party? I mean she's always been nagging me to move on, but even if it's a set up an gonna go with it. It's about time I forgot about that piece a shit but honestly am gonna be angry with Daniel, but am gonna ask her before I begin to make statements.

After dinner, I went to the guest room where I shall spend the night, which was not too far from Daniel's. I laid in that bed looking up at the ceiling hoping to fall asleep, sadly it didn't work. I pulled off the sheets and slid out of bed. I made my way over to the window, pulling the curtains to obtain the sight of the beautiful full moon, illuminating the dark night sky. I began to open the windows allowing the cool night breeze to flow into the room. I gazed at the moon and it's beauty, it was quiet and peaceful, I wish I could stay in a moment like this forever.

Suddenly I could hear a voice on the balcony not too far from the window, I looked over to see a dark figure standing in the balcony, but when I looked closer it was him, staring at the moon as I was with a what seemed to be a paintbrush.

I left my room and made my way to the balcony. I slowly turned the knob and opened the door. He was still standing there just as I left him, just looking at the moon and behind him stood a blank canvas on an easel and beside it on a small table had paint, paintbrushes, different crayons ranging from wax to pencil,and some small cups with water.

"Spying on me now?" he said.

"Hardly," I replied,"I was looking out the window and I saw you and I got curious. So don't flatter yourself,"

"Whatever,"he said," so what can't sleep?"

"Nope,"

"So you wouldn't mind being the model for my painting,"

"Sure, I guess,"

"Cool,"

"So you paint?" I asked.

"Obviously, it's also my major,"

"Cool," I said nodding awkwardly," so Jason, um,"

"My name's not Jason"he turned around, and looked me in the eye He looked beautiful as he stood there, bathed in moonlight,"it's not,truly,"

"What but I heard everyone call you-"

"Yeah, its more of a pet name,you see, my mom, gave me my birth name and my dad gave me the name he wanted to name me, so everyone addresses me as such,"

"Ok then 'Jason'," I quote,"what masterpiece are you planning on doing tonight?"

"Are you trying to change the subject, don't tell me you aren't a little bit curious to know my true identity,"

"Um let me see, i,don't give a shit,"

"Huh," he began to come closer and continued to do so until he was standing in front of me. I felt his finger under my chin, lifting my head forcing to looking into his electrifying grey eyes then his face came closer to mine.
Is he trying to kiss me? On no your not this won't be like last time. With good timing I pushed him away but he managed to grab me arm pulling me into a hug as he regained his balance.

"Aren't you scared of committing murder, we are on a balcony you know on the second floor."

"Scared, um I don't think so, want me to try again?"

"Maybe after I finish my painting but why did you do that?"

"You pervert you know why I did it," I said as I struggled to break free, " you were trying to kiss me,"

"Don't flatter yourself, I was only looking at your eyes, I thought it would be a addition for my painting,"

"So you, weren't trying to kiss me?"

"Far from it,"he said." I don't make out with kids," the sound of his deep voice sent shivers throughout my body, I felt it in my bones. Its like I was paralyzed.

He released me from his warm grasp and made his way to the door.

"Stay there I'll be back,"

Damn that was so embarrassing why do I think he was gonna kiss me? Maybe I wanted it to happen but no it wouldn't, as he said he doesn't make out with kids, but how does he explain robbing me of a kiss that night. I swear this dude is hard to figure out.

"Here put this on," he handed me a black T-shirt, I looked at it for a moment then looked at him. Looking at the size of it I could tell it was his,"go on."

I pulled the T-shirt over my tank top, it was big but comfy and smelled really good. The T-shirt ended up below my shorts, I mean he is really tall so. He then asked me to pull out my ponytail which I did, he then left again and came back with a bottle of wine and glass to pour it in.

"Now the final piece, come on your eye let put in the contact lens,"

"Gimme I'll go do it,"
"No, plus an only putting in one in your right eye" he said,

"Why not,"

"Cause these are red contacts,and sadly I haven't use them yet but I don't want you to waste it by having it call down the drain,"

"Are you fucking kidding me right now,"

"No am dead serious,I mean I can always buy more but I need you to use it now so,"

"Is this really necessary?"

"Yes,"

"Well I won't let you put them in, first I don't know where your hands are coming from, probably before you came out here you were jerking off,"

"Can you turn the bitch down a notch, gosh kids are annoying?"

"Shut up," I grabbed the contacts from him and made my way to my guest room bathroom," what an asshole,"

After I got the contact in my right eye, I went back to the balcony where Jason started painting the background.

"Hey am back,"I said.
"Am not blind," he said as he dipped the brush in blue paint,"stand over there," I did as he commanded and I stood there for four hours,while taking sips of wine from the glass as I stated at the night sky but taking a few glances at the painter. He looked so graceful as he created his masterpiece while being bath in moonlight,and I envied the wind, that blew his dark silky hair, oh how much I wanted to run my fingers through his beautiful mane.
Jason and I talked for a bit we, laughed a little. Although he was sharing a few moments of his life with me I had this feeling in my gut that he was holding back. And I felt like I was holding back but I can say that I had a really good time.