Bet

Sunny's POV
I was in the need for a good book, it's been a while since I've had time alone with my nose in a book. I made my way to the school library,  and made my way down the romance section. I mean being single and all, it sure is nice to see into another's passionate and lustful love life I would probably never get in my lifetime. I mean unless I get kidnapped by some mafia boss, vampire , or some werewolf looking for a mate, or some million looking for a arranged marriage and one up falling passionately in love. Well, its called fiction for a reason.

        As I picked up a book, for a slight minute,  my eyes glimpse a familiar head of white hair.

I went to the end of the aisle and sitting around one of the tables was Isacc,  the boy sheltered from the rain.
I haven't seen him in a while,  should I go say hi. I mean we only talked once, and I haven't seen or spoken to him after, wouldn't it be wierd.  I mean saying hi wouldn't hurt right.

As I walked over, he pulled out a sketch book about his bag along with a pencil case. He took out a pencil and began sketching in his book.

"Um Isaac"I said," I don't know if you remember me -,"

"Sunny right?" he interjected.

"Oh so you do remember me ," I smiled.

"Um yeah...so uh, what brings you here?"he asked

"Oh, i came to borrow a book, yeah it's been while,"I looked at the book in my hand, reexamining the cover," so your an artist, "

"Oh, yeah I draw abit," he said," I'm kinda working on a manga ,"

"Oh so your a manga artist, cool,"

"Your too modest, honestly I'm not that good I'm still an amateur, " he chuckled.

I took a look at his sketch pad to see his sketches of his characters in the panels.

"Seems good from what I see here," I said"I like your drawing style, it's not the kind you see everywhere, it'll probably make it stand out more, "

"Think so ?" He asked.

"Yeah," I chuckled.

"I take it you read manga huh,"

"Occasionally, when I'm not reading novels, the stories in manga are a bit interesting but in a different way, weird sometimes but I like it,"

"So what's you favorite genre?" His eyes began to lit up as I spoke more, I guess it was a really bad idea huh.

"Well," I pulled out the other chair and say down," I like the slice of life, the most, the isekai genre is really interesting and the romance stories  an be both irritating and enjoyable, "

"Irritating cause the main couple take forever to really confess their feeling,"

"Yes exactly,  and depending what other category it fall under one of them might die, " I sighed, as he chuckled at my response" well I should get going, you should finish your manga so I can read it,"

"Of course, you'll be one of the first to know,"he smiled.

"Bye, hopefully we can talk later,"

"Sure, next time I'll give you some recommendations,"

"Of course, "I smiled.

Alice's POV

Again, I was sitting in the Greene mansion, in my uniform,  since Daniel had to come home for something important. Apparently iys date night and my brother is taking her somewhere fancy so she wants to look her beat for him.I should probably shower and change since I already got a suitcase a spare close here, but I'm not ready to move since the couch is so comfortable, maybe I should wait until I go home.

"Hey nutcracker, " said a familiar voice. Walking towards me was Jason,  looking smug as ever.

"What did you say?" I asked as I raised a brow.

"Well that what I heard Daniel call you," he said," Nutcracker, "

I rolled my eyes as he sat down beside me.

"Where did that name come from,"he chuckled.

"I kicked a boy in the nuts and he landed in the hospital," I smiled as I explained to him.

"Your kidding right," he asked, with a concerned face, while I continued smiling. He picked up a pillow beside him and placed it over his lap.

"Ahem,  well, better protect my family jewels," he said.

"I keep forgetting to ask Daniel but ,since you here,  I still don't get how I didn't know before like the party,"

"Well, for one I was uh, living with my mother,  also Daniel did know much about my existence till a few weeks ago herself so,"

"Oh,"

"Yeah, I'm kind a the black sheep in the family,  I mean, my dad runs a top notch business while his son is taking a arts major,"

"You lucky you didn't get cut off," I said.

"Yeah," he sighed, " enough about me what bout you, you get back with your ex yet,"

"Why do you care so much, ?"

"Let's say I'm seeking inspiration, "

"Okay, inspiration did you get back with your ex?" I asked sarcastically.

"Maybe," he smiled.

"Maybe," I mocked.

"Okay,"he chuckled, " Ok, how bout this, you get back with your ex and I'll do anything you want,"

"Oh, wow, really,"

"Yeah, I mean what do you have to lose, well besides a broken heart but hey love is a gamble isn't it, "

"Whatever, "

He chuckled as he got up," Ok, but think about it ok,"

" Die,"I yelled.

"I'll try," he yelled back.

"What was that about?"said Daniel as she made her way down the stairs.

"Nothing, "I replied.

"Gurl, will you make up your mind,"

"What?" Huh, what she talking about.

"Are you trying to date my brother or get back together with Jordin," she asked.

"Ohh," I said, " why does it matter, "

"It matters cause your blushing,"

"Shut up,"

"Okay Al," Daniel chuckled, "now come on help me pick between my top two choices ,"

"Fine,"