Let's Party part 2

I finally got the courage to go back downstairs. Luckily I saw Daniel, but she was seemed busy, sitting on the couch in Alec's lap with her tongue in his mouth. I didn't want to bother them so I made my way to the kitchen.

I struggled to squeeze through but I as I came closer to the kitchen I could hear people yelling in unison "Chug! Chug! Chug".
I managed to get closer to the center of excitement where I saw Alice and some guy chugging drinks.

" Come on you know you can't handle anymore so give up,"Alice was smiling ear to ear, mocking her opponent as she took another shot.

"I, won't, you- bitch,"

"Woah, tough talk from a little man too bad you ain't much balls,"

The next round began. Alice and her opponent had two large glasses filled to the brim with liquor. Alice began drinking it like it was water, while the poor guy struggled to take another sip up until he had enough. He ended up barfing on three girls behind him and he was booed to tears which made him ended up leaving.

"Wow Alice your amazing," I said.
"Yeah, I know," I soon began to regret talking to her, when I saw an evil smirk on her face," hey wanna go for a round,"

"Oh compete against you, I'd be setting myself up to lose, no thanks"

"Okay tell you what, how about you go against my bro here, he ain't as tough as he looks,"

"I don't know,"

"Come on, Sunny, Sunny, Sunny,"
Alice cheered and so did the others, how could I say no I can't be a party crasher at my own party.

"Ok, ok," they began cheering and clapping, Alice began filling our glasses,"one round won't hurt,"

Half an hour later

"And your winner is Sunny,"

It turns out I ended up defeating three more people and I was drunk af but still wanted more.

"Which one of you motherfuckers wanna go," I stood on top of the counter sipping on some more liquor in my cup, and when my favorite song started playing my body began moving. All eyes were on me,most of the boys were watching my ass as it rocked from side to side.

"You like what you see," I said.
"Sunny,hey Sunny," a familiar voice called out, then I felt a warm hand tugging my wrist.

"Oh, Gerome, couldn't stay away huh," I jumped off the counter into his arms,"how much did you miss me?"

"Are you drunk?" I began laughing, as I struggled to keep my balance.

"Hey, hey come here," I grabbed him by the collar and  whispered in his ear,"none of you fucking business, "

"Alright your going to bed,"

"Let me go, your not my mother,"

Gerome's POV

I managed to pull Sunny upstairs back into the room that I left in her before I went back to the party.

"Why did you drink so much?" I said as I lay her on the bed,"come on, sleep it off,"

"But I don't wanna sleep," she wined,"I wanna have some fun don't you,"she began pulling the buttons of her top, one by one as she stared at me with lustful eyes, licking her soft lips.

"Um, Sunny stop,"

"Stop what, am not doing anything wrong," she then pulled off her skirt tossing it on the floor. She was left in her black undies, that clenched onto that soft flesh.She grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me on top of her.

"I like a man who takes control, so what you gonna do, Daddy, it's not raining but am super wet"

"Um,"

"Come on take off your clothes and let's get wild,my pussy is hungry for some dick"

Holy fuck why is this shit happening when she's drunk. It can't happen like this and I know she'll regret it in the morning and I'll feel like an asshole. But I could be making love to a girl I like, and just enjoy the moment and let her know what pleasure feels like. I took a deep breath and thought about it real hard, but in the end I think I made the right choice.

"Tell you what,I'll sleep next to you, if you go to sleep,"

"Would you mind if I'm naked,"

"Not at all,just don't try anything or I'll leave,"

"Not even a blowjob,a kiss, a hand job, just the tip," I shook my head as she named my options, all sound good but am gonna have to pass.

"Promise,"