🌙 Beautiful Night 🌙

I laid down in my bed. Staring at the ceiling for no apparent reason. Gerome was sound asleep, thankfully,but I kind a envied him. He looked so comfy, such an angel,unfortunately that changes when he awakes.

I closed my eyes again hoping that this time I'll fall asleep. I felt my phone vibrating under my pillow, I pulled it out and answered.

"Hey Sunshine,hope I didn't wake you,"
"Jacob?"
"Yeah,I feel bad about today so meet me outside the dorms,"
"What,why?"
"Just get dressed and come outside," before I could say a thing he hung up. I slowly slid out of my bed trying my best not to wake Gerome. I got into a black long sleeved shirt and jeans short ,released my hair from its ponytail, resting on my shoulders. I slid out the room trying my best not to make a sound, but with the creaking door it was near to impossible but I managed to make it out.

Jacob was awaiting me with flowers and chocolates, and a charming smile.
"Hey, I know it's sudden but i wanted to make it up to you for today,"
"You didn't have to," I said as I took a sniff at the white roses,"these are beautiful,"

"Well I was thinking about you when I bought them,"

My cheeks grew red in an instant. It's the first time a guy has given me flowers, and to top it off he thinks am beautiful. What did I do to deserve him?

"Shall we?"he held out his hand. I took it and I began following him.
"Where are we going?"
"You'll see,"
He led me to the football fields and in the centre of it was a picnic blanket, on top was a small basket. He sat down,and from the basket he took out two  sandwiches,soda and donuts.

I sat down beside him, staring at him in admiration as he got things ready and for some reason I couldn't stop smiling.
"I hope this is ok?"
"Yes it's perfect," I said.
"Here,"he handed me  sandwich.

I took a bite, and smiled. He smiled as well before taking a bite.

"So,um, you work for your dad,"

"Yeah, am just helping out,  lately am just working with the game designers,"

"That must be cool,"

"I guess," he took another bite,"enough about work how you've been, I missed you,"

"Oh,nth much just living my boring old life,"

"You sure about that, I don't think your boring at all,"

"Really,how so?"

"If you were boring you wouldn't be here with me right now,"

"I guess your right,"

After our food was gone, we laid down together, my head resting on his chest,both of his arms around me, as we stared at the brightly lit sky. No stars could be seen, just clouds and the beautiful full moon. I felt like a newborn baby being held by his mother for the first time. I like this feeling,it's.........nice.

"Sunny?"
"Hmm,"
"How do you feel right now,"
"I feel comfortable...warm.....safe....... loved,"I replied sounding uncertain at the end.

"Well that's how I want our relationship to feel, I want you to feel safe and loved, I want you to trust me and in return I'll trust you"

"Umm. Isn't it too early for vows,"I chuckled. He laughed as well, and as punishment he tickled me making me laugh even more.
"Am sorry,sorry," I struggle to say between my laughs.
"Oh your not getting away so easily,"

When I tried to break free he tickled me even more. I laughed until I started crying.

"Stop," I said between my laughs and tears, he then showed mercy and set me free.

He sat up,having my head in his lap, he ran his fingers through my hair and I couldn't help but stare into his eyes.  He then drew nearer and landed a kiss on my lips but when he tried to pull away  my hand grabbed his neck pulling him back to me. His tongue slipped through my lips as my fingers ran through his dark hair. I was breathing heavily, my heart was pounding but it didn't really matter I just didn't want him to stop.

An awkward feeling floated around my stomach, as I walked back to my dorm room. I just couldn't describe it but whenever I think about it an image of Jacob appears in my mind.

I tried my best to quietly open the door, but it seemed the harder I try the more noise it makes. As I closed  the door, I felt something warm wrap around my waist. I immediately froze.

"Beautiful night eh,"I couldn't do anything but blink,"so where did you sneak off to?"

"Umm, I..I,umm,"I stuttered

I could feel the warmth of his voice as he whispered in my ear," Next time, you ask for my permission," he was now hugging me,resting his head on my shoulders.

He pulled my hair back with his chin, and his lips met my neck, sucking on my flesh.

I shouldn't be doing this. This is wrong but a part of me doesn't want him to stop. I finally got to my senses and pushed him off.

"Gerome stop. I told you already I have a boyfriend," I yelled.

"And I told I don't care,"
"Please just stop,"
"Why? It's not like you don't like it," he pulled me into his arms again, staring into my eyes with that smirk on his face,"go on deny it,"

I couldn't deny it ,not one bit. I hate to accept it but some part of me loves it whenever he touches me and the fact that it's wrong makes it even more exciting.

"I can't,I just can't " He loosened his grip and released me, he kiss me on my forehead before he went back to bed as if nothing happened.