Bitch

Sunny's POV

I was having so much fun with everyone, never would I thought I'd have moments like this with my friends. I'm going cherish these moments for the rest of my life.

"Hey I'm going get something to eat I'm hungry yall want something, since y'all dont seem to be ready to leave the pool"yelled Alice as she got out the pool and everyone stopped to give their orders.

"Hey I'm coming with you, your probably gonna need help," I got out the pool and followed Alice to the snack bar.

"Hey see if you can find a table, I'll go buy the food then go call the others when I've got it ok" I nodded and went to find an empty table with enough seats.

Soon I spotted one and made my way over, I was in such a rush I slightly bumped into someone.

"Watch where your going!!" She yelled, I quickly apologized and tried to leave as quickly as possible but ,"wait hold on, haven't I seen you before?"

I stopped to take a good look at her, and yes I have seen her before. She was that mean girl at the party.  Think her name was Devin.

"Your that fat bitch that Gerome ran off with,"

"Excuse me?"

"How long have you two been screwing, I mean you don't seem to be his type, "

"Screwing what are you talking about?"

"Don't act dumb-" she yelled
"What going on?"says Alice as she glared at Devin, with that terrifying look on her face.

"Alice, good to see you, how have you been?" Devin wore a huge grin as she looked at Alice.

"What the fuck do you want?"sighed Alice.

"Nothing I was just talking to your friend here, "

"Well then get lost," Alice said as she folded her arms across her chest.

"Fine. Oh and by the way how's Jordin doing, I mean I haven't seen him or heard from him for a while,  I mean he is the best, so I gotta keep watch of my -"

Alice swung a punch at Devin, having her fall to the ground holding her face and yelling. The people around us started staring at us, a few guys came to help Devin get up.

"You bitch, Devin yelled.

"Oh very classy, shouldn't you call yourself that you damn whore,"

"Alice why did you do that?" I asked, I was so surprised and confused I didn't know whether to blame Alice or help Devin......but then again I think im on Alice's side.

"I'll get you for this," Devin said as she left.

"Go call the others, " Alice said.
"Um ok," I did as she said, and soon we were all eating at the snack bar.

Alice was awfully quiet,  but I could see her looking at Jordin with that look on her face.

"Hey aren't you gonna eat? We're gonna leave soon you know," Daniel was munching on her burger as Barby stole some of her fries.

I didn't know if I should bring up what had just happened between Alice and Devin .I toom up my sandwich and bit into it.

"Your hoe was just here, Jordin,"Alice began eating her fries and staring at Jordin then at Gerome," and your ex- hoe,"

"Wait Devin is here?"asked Jordin.

"Shouldn't you know casanova, I mean she is your bitch right. Saw her making a fuss with Sun Sun here,"now everyone was looking at me.