Back in action

Aldrich Killian: Once we get the Patriot installed, it will take me nine or 10 minutes for the takedown.

Savin: Well, that's great, but the last time I looked there was somebody inside of it.

Aldrich Killian: Afternoon, gentlemen. Hello, Colonel. Step aside. 

Killian places his hand on the suit and it blows orange.

Aldrich Killian: Oh! We'll get you out of there. Don't worry.

Savin: You'll damage the armour.

Aldrich Killian: Yes, I will. But you can fix it, right? I'm gonna take the Chinook to base camp. And I want Potts with me.

Savin: She's still in Phase Two.

Aldrich Killian: You're not going deaf, are you?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two guards are messing with Tony's watch.

Tony Stark: Careful, there. It's a limited edition. Hey, uh, Ponytail Express. What's the mileage count between Tennessee and Miami?

Guard #1: 832 miles.

Tony Stark: Very nice.

Guard #1: I'm good like that. Can you, uh, stop that?

Tony Stark: Break it, you bought it.

A guards slams his heel on the watch and it shatters.

Guard #2: I think I bought it.

Tony Stark: Okay, that wasn't mine to give away. That belongs to my friend's sister. And that's why I'm gonna kill you first.

Guard #2: What are you gonna do to me?

Tony Stark: You'll see.

Guard #2: You're zip-tied to a bed. 

Tony Stark: This. 

Nothing happens

Tony Stark: That. 

Nothing happens again.

Tony Stark: Come on y/n where are you?

y/n was currently hiding behind a wall, inspecting Killian's little playdate.

Alrich Killian: Are you coming out?

Rhodey: Do not open. Do not open. Don't open. Don't open... all right. Let's go. 

The suit opens, Rhodey jumps and punches Savin in the face, then kicks him. Killian glows red and breathes fire at Rhodey.

 Rhodey: You... you breathe fire? Okay. 

Savin knocks Rhodey unconscious.

Aldrich Killian: It's a glorious day, Savin. This time tomorrow, I'll have the West's most powerful leader in one hand, and the world's most feared terrorist in the other. I'll own the war on terror. Create supply and demand. For you, for your brothers and sisters.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tony Stark: Trust me, you're gonna be in a puddle of blood on the ground in five, four, three... Come on! Two...

Guard #2: How did we get this shift?

Tony Stark: All right, I'm gonna give you a chance to escape. Put down your weapons. Tie yourselves to those chairs. I'll let you live. In five, four, bang!