Guardians of the galaxy

Peter Quill: You thief! 

As everyone is battling it out, Korath throws Drax aside.

Korath: You will never make it to Ronan. 

Rocket: Everybody shoot them before they hit the ground. 

Rocket and Yondu's men start shooting at Ronan's men in their ships; back on Dark Astor Gamora and Nebula continue to battle it out.

Gamora: Come on! 

At the same time Peter and the rest of the group continue their battle with Korath and Ronan's crew, Drax manages to grab of hold of Korath and shoves a device into his head.

Drax: Finger to the throat means death. 

He rips the device from Korath, killing him, and Peter walks over to Drax.

Drax: Metaphor.

Peter Quill: Yeah, sorta. 

y/n's shield ricochets around the room, taking out the remaining soldiers before returning to Aleya's hand.

y/n: That was great!

Aleya: I did it!

y/n: Yeah you did!

Aleya laughs in glee as y/n spins her around. Suddenly more of Ronan's crew come after them.

Peter Quill: Oh, no. 

Groot saves them by skewering a bunch of the goons, then whipping them around to take out the rest, after which he turns to Peter, Aleya, y/n and Drax and smiles. On the Dark Astor Ronan gives a speech which is heard back at Nova Corps headquarters.

Ronan: Xandar, you stand accused. Your wretched peace treaty will not save you now. It is the tinder on which you burn! 

Ronan activates the Infinity Stone which sets off burning a fire through the Dark Astor and destroying the Nova Crops ships that are attacking including Saal's ship.

Denarian Saal: Rocket!

Rocket: Hold on, Saal, just... 

Rocket watches as the fire destroys Saal's ship and the other Nova Corps ships

Rocket: Quill, you gotta hurry. The city's been evacuated, but we're getting our asses kicked down here. 

Back on the Dark Astor, Peter continues to fight off Ronan's men as he makes his way to the bridge.

Peter Quill: Gamora hasn't opened the door! 

Gamora and Nebula continue to battle it out, Gamora manages to kick Nebula which throws her off the side of the ship, her arm catches something and she hangs off the edge, Gamora goes to help her.

Gamora: Nebula! Sister, help us fight Ronan. You know he's crazy!

Nebula: I know you're both crazy. 

Nebula cuts off her own hand and falls.

Gamora: No! 

Nebula lands on a Ravager ship and smashes the window.

Ravager Pilot: What the...?

Nebula: Get out! 

She throws the Ravager pilot off the ship. Gamora opens the bridge's door and she along with Peter, Drax, Aleya, y/n and Groot enter and Peter shoots Ronan with Rocket's super cannon.

Drax: You did it! 

Suddenly Ronan rises and uses the power of his warhammer to throw the group aside, Drax rushes towards Ronan but Ronan grabs him by the throat and holds him up.