Outlaws

Rocket: Heads up! We're inbound. 

They all watch as they head towards Knowhere which looks like a giant severed-head.

Peter Quill: Woah.

Drax: What is it?

Gamora: It's called Knowhere. The severed head of an ancient celestial being. Be wary headed in, rodent. There are no regulations whatsoever here.

y/n: My kinda p-

Aleya: Let me stop you right there because if you say 'my kinda place' one more time then I am going to leave you.

y/n: ...

 We see the Milano enter Knowhere, Mining Colony.

Gamora: Hundreds of years ago, the Tivan Group sent workers in to mine the organic matter within the skull. The bone, brain tissue, spinal fluid. All rare resources, highly valued in black markets across the galaxy. It's dangerous and illegal work, suitable only for outlaws. 

We see the group walking around in the streets of Knowhere.

Peter Quill: Well, I come from a planet of outlaws. Billy the Kid, Bonnie and Clyde, John Stamos-

y/n: -Bill Cosby.

Peter Quill: WHAT! When did that happen?!

y/n: 2004.

(A/N: Look it up, or don't. I'm not the boss of you.)

Drax: It sounds like a place which I would like to visit.

Peter Quill: Yeah, you should. 

A bunch of kids surround them.

Knowhere Kid: Excuse me.

Peter Quill:  Watch your wallets.

Knowhere Kid: Can you spare any units?

y/n: Sorry little girl, I only have Earth money.

The girl looks confused, as if learning a new word.

Gamora: He means Terran.

Rocket: Get out of here. 

A girl walks up to Groot, he grows a flower in his hand, plucks it and gives it to her before walking off. They walk towards a bar.

Peter Quill: Your buyer's in there?

Gamora: We are to wait here for his representative. 

A bouncer throws a patron out of the bar.

Bar Bouncer: Get out of here!

Drax: This is no respectable establishment. What do you expect us to do while we wait? 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

y/n: Yes! Yes!

Drax, Rocket, Groot and y/n had all gotten extremely drunk and had all bet on an Orloni fight. y/n could barely stand and the sober Aleya had to hold him up.

Rocket: Yahoo!

Drax: My Orloni has won, as I win at all things! Now, let's put more of this liquid into our bodies.

Rocket: That's the first thing you said that wasn't bat-shit crazy! 

At the same time Peter and Gamora are on the balcony of the bar.

Peter Quill: Man, you wouldn't believe what they charge for fuel out here. I might actually lose money on this job.

Gamora: My connection is making us wait.