I love you I leave you.

It had been four months since the HYDRA business, y/n awoke in the middle of the night, Aleya's arms wrapped around his naked form. He checked his phone; 3:41 AM, one missed call. He got out of the bed- careful not to wake his girl, and pulled on the boxers he had thrown to the floor the previous night.  He turns his phone on and listens to the call.

Tony Stark: Hey kid, can you come down to the tower? Got something big for ya.

The arms of Aleya once again find their way to y/n.

y/n: Sorry I woke you.

Aleya: Don't be. You need to go to Stark Tower?

y/n: Wanna come?

Aleya: Hell yeah.

An hour later the two had clambered into y/n's Porsche -courtesy of Stark- and sped across New York.

(A/N: Car was belting this.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

y/n: So, what's this about?

Tony Stark: y/n! Hi! Who the hell is this?

y/n: This is Aleya, my girlfriend.

Tony Stark: Girlfriend? Yikes, this is gonna be awkward.

y/n: Why what's going on?

Tony Stark: I uhh, I found a way to get you home- your universe I mean.

y/n was overwhelmed. Home? He had tears in his eyes, the prospect of ever getting home never occurred to him, he thought it impossible. Aleya was also teary eyed, however not for a good reason. They had been together for months now. Was he just going to leave her?

y/n: Come with me.

Aleya: What?

y/n: If you want to that is.

Aleya: You want me?

y/n: Of course I do! I... I love you.

Aleya pulled her hands over her mouth in shock, Tony rolled his eyes.

Aleya: I love you too!

The two cried and pulled together in a hug.

Tony Stark: I've only got enough juice for one trip. You sure you two wanna do this?

y/n: Yes.

Aleya: I'll go anywhere as long as I have him.

Tony nodded but seemed hesitant.

A bit of both (Male reader MCU insert) PHASE 2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara