Star-Lord

Gamora: The stone reacts to anything organic. The bigger the target, the bigger the power surge.

Peter Quill: All Ronan's gotta do is touch the stone to the planet's surface and zap. All plants, animals, Nova Corps.

Gamora: Everything will die.

Peter Quill: So Ronan does not make the surface. Rocket will lead a team to blow a hole in the Dark Aster's starboard hull. Then, our craft and Yondu's will enter.

Kraglin: Won't there be hundreds of Sakaaran soldiers inside?

Drax: I think of Sakaaran as paper people. 

Kraglin smiles and gives Drax a friendly punch on the shoulder, but Drax, not understanding the playful jester, gives Kraglin a look like he's going to hit him.

Gamora: Once they know we're on board, Ronan will isolate himself behind impenetrable security doors on deck. Which I can disable by dismantling the power source.

Peter Quill: We'll make it to the flight deck, and I'll use the Hadron Enforcer to kill Ronan.

Gamora: Once Ronan is dead, we will retrieve the stone. Use these devices to contain it. 

The devices are passed out.

Gamora: If you touch it, it will kill you.

Peter Quill: I'll contact one of the Nova officers who arrested us. Hopefully, they'll believe we're there to help. 

We see Peter contacting Dey.

Rocket: There's one more thing we need to complete the plan. 

He points to one of Yondu's men who has one robotic eye.

Rocket: That guy's eye...

Peter Quill: No! No, we don't. No.

y/n: We don't need that guy's eye.

Rocket: No, seriously, I need it! It's important to me.

Ravager Navigator: Ronan's fleet has been spotted, and will arrive in t-minus fifteen minutes.

Yondu Udonta: Remember, boy. At the end of all this, I get the stone. You cross me, we kill you all. 

After getting ready, Peter and the rest the group start walking along the ship in ravager clothes.

Yondu Udonta: Let's go get 'em, boys! 

Yondu's men leave on their ship.

Gamora: This is a terrible plan.

Peter Quill: Hey, you're the one who said you wanted to die among friends. 

At Nova Headquarters, Dey approaches Nova Prime.

Corpsman Dey: Nova Prime. I received a transmission from one of the Ravagers. He says Ronan's in possession of something called an Infinity Stone and he's headed toward Xandar.

Nova Prime: Good God.

Denarian Saal: It's a trick. He's a criminal.

Nova Prime: Did he say why we should believe him?

Corpsman Dey: He said his crew just escaped from prison so he'd have no other reason to risk coming to Xandar to help. He says that he's an "a-hole." But he's not, and I'm quoting him here, "one hundred percent a dick."

Nova Prime: Do you believe him?

Corpsman Dey: Well, I don't know that I believe anyone's one hundred percent a dick, ma'am.