out of time

Steve, y/n and Natasha go to the mall disguised as a civilian family.

Natasha Romanoff: First rule of going on the run is, don't run, walk.

Steve Rogers: If I run in these shoes, they're gonna fall off. 

They go to a Mac store to use one of their computers.

Natasha Romanoff: The drive has a Level Six homing program, so as soon as we boot up SHIELD will know exactly where we are.

y/n: How much time do we have?

Natasha Romanoff: Uh... about nine minutes from... 

She pops the flash drive into a MacBook Pro.

Natasha Romanoff: Now. Fury was right about that ship, somebody's trying to hide something. This drive is protected by some sort of AI, it keeps rewriting itself to counter my commands.

Steve Rogers: Can you override it?

Natasha Romanoff: The person who developed this is slightly smarter than me. Slightly.

Rumlow and his team pull up outside the mall and head inside, back at the Mac store, Steve, y/n and Natasha continue to try and find out what's on the flash drive

Natasha Romanoff I'm gonna try running a tracer. This is a program that SHIELD developed to track hostile malware, so if we can't read the file, maybe we can find out where it came from.

Apple Employee: Can I help you guys with anything?

Natasha Romanoff: Oh, no. My fiancé was just helping me with some honeymoon destinations.

Steve Rogers: Right! We're getting married...

y/n: Yes and I their son am also here.

Apple Employee: Congratulations. Where do you guys thinking about going? 

Steve looks at the monitor and sees the signal traced to somewhere in New Jersey.

Steve Rogers: New Jersey.

Apple Employee: Oh. 

The employee looks at Steve for a moment.

Apple Employee: I have the exact same glasses.

Natasha Romanoff: Wow, you two are practically twins.

Apple Employee: Yeah, I wish. Specimen. Uh...if you guys need anything, I've been Aaron.

Steve Rogers: Thank you. 

Rumlow and his team are in the mall looking for Steve, y/n and Natasha.

y/n: You said nine minutes, come on.

Natasha Romanoff: Shh, relax. Got it. 

They find the signal is coming from Wheaton, NJ.

Natasha Romnoff: You know it?

Steve Rogers: I used to. Let's go. 

Steve pulls the flash drive from the computer and they walk out of the store.

y/n: Standard tac-team. Two behind, to across, two coming straight at us.

Steve Rodgers: If they make us, I'll engage, you hit the south escalator to the metro. 

Natasha Romanoff: Shut up and put your arm around me, laugh at something I said.

Steve Rogers: What?

Natasha Romanoff: Do it! 

Steve quickly puts his arm around Natasha and laughs. Inside the Mac store one of the agents looks around.