Project falcon

Steve notices a small opening on the ground, he throws the metal door aside and just as the place explodes he throws himself, y/n and Natasha into the hole and protects them with his shield, he then manages to get them out from under the building rubble just as STRIKE agents arrive to roam the area for them.

Brock Rumlow: Call in the asset.

At his home, Pierce goes to his kitchen to get a drink when he sees the Winter Soldier sat behind behind him with his gun on the table when his housekeeper calls out.

Renata: I'm going to go, Mr. Pierce. You need anything before I leave?

Alexander Pierce: No. Uh... it's fine, Renata, you can go home.

Renata: Okay, night-night.

Alexander Pierce: Good night. 

Renata leaves.

Alexander Pierce: Want some milk? 

The Winter Soldier doesn't reply.

Alexander Pierce: The timetable has moved. Our window is limited. Three targets, Level Six. 

He pours himself a glass of milk and goes over to join the Winter Soldier at the table.

Alexander Pierce: They already cost me Zola. I want confirmed death in ten hours. 

Just then Renata interrupts them as she enters the kitchen.

Renata: Sorry, Mr. Pierce, I... I forgot my phone. 

She notices the Winter Soldier.

Alexander Pierce: Oh, Renata. I wish you would have knocked. 

Pierce picks up the gun from the table and shoots and kills her. Returning home from his morning run Sam hears a knock at his door, he opens the door to see Steve and Natasha.

Sam Wilson: Hey, man.

Steve Rogers: I'm sorry about this. We need a place to lay low.

Natasha Romanoff: Everyone we know is trying to kill us. 

Sam pauses a moment before replying.

Sam Wilson: Not everyone... hey where's y/n?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

An apartment door is being annihilated. The annoyed tennant pulls it open.

y/n: Is Sharon home?

Aleya: Why-

y/n: Is Sharon home?!

Aleya: No, her jobs got her working around the clock.

y/n: Brilliant!

Aleya helps y/n in and sits him down on the couch, she then sits next to him, quite close.

Aleya: What's going on?

y/n: I'm on the run.

Aleya: I thought you said you worked for the government.

y/n: I do.

y/n shows her the Civil Warrior briefcase, her face drops before she engulfs y/n in a hug.

Aleya: You could have died!

y/n: Coulda shoulda woulda- do you have a secure network?

Later, y/n and Aleya are on a call with Sam, Natasha and Steve.