Fired

As the bomb explodes Natasha jumps onto the Winter Soldiers back and tries to kill him but he throws her off, she starts running off as he goes after her.

Natasha Romanoff: Get out of the way! Stay out of the way! 

Suddenly she gets shot in the shoulder, she falls and looks around her, as the Winter Soldier comes up from behind to shoot her Steve jumps in and attacks him, they fight and in the process the Winter Soldier takes Steve's shield and throws it at him but Steve manages to avoid being hit. y/n and Aleya are being chased by HYDRA agents.

Brock Rumlow: Look what I've got.

Rumlow walks onto the scene with y/n's shield in his hand.

y/n: Thank you.

A brief look of terror appears on Brock's face when y/n uses the magnets in his armour's wrist to call his shield to him. Rumlow goes flying with it and is shaken off, his face smacks into a pillar.

y/n: Oh my sweet darling I've missed you.

y/n retreats his helmet and kisses the shield. Aleya smirks and rolls her eyes. After battling it out more the Winter Soldier's mask comes off, as he looks around at Steve we learn the true identity of the Winter Soldier; Bucky Barnes.

Steve Rogers: Bucky?

Bucky Barnes: Who the hell is Bucky? 

As Bucky goes to shoot at Steve Sam flies in and kicks Bucky aside, Bucky takes aim again but before he can shoot Natasha uses the grenade launcher Bucky dropped earlier to shoot at Bucky who vanishes in the smoke of the explosion, then the five hear sirens after which they are surrounded by HYDRA agents being led by Rumlow, with a friction burn across his face.

Brock Rumlow: Drop the shields! On your knees! Get on your knees! Now! Get down! Get down! 

Steve holds his hands up. 

Brock Rumlow: Get on your knees! Down! 

He kicks Steve's leg and Steve kneels down with the rest of them.

Brock Rumlow: Don't move. 

Rumlow looks at the helicopter flying above them and warns Rollins who's holding Steve at gunpoint.

 Brock Rumlow: Put the gun down. Not here. Not here! 

Rollins lowers his gun, the HYDRA agents then take Steve, Sam, y/n, Aleya and Natasha into custody.

Steve Rogers: It was him. He looked right at me like he didn't even know me.

Sam Wilson: How's that even possible? It was like seventy years ago.

Steve Rogers: Zola. Bucky's whole unit was captured in '43, Zola experimented on him. Whatever he did helped Bucky survive the fall. They must have found him and...

Natasha Romanoff: None of that's your fault, Steve.

Steve Rogers: Even when I had nothing, I had Bucky. 

y/n: Well if it makes you feel any better you guys are the best of friends where I come from.

Sam notices Natasha is bleeding from her shoulder and looks at the guards.

Sam Wilson: We need to get a doctor here. We don't put pressure on that wound she's gonna bleed out here in the truck. 

Suddenly one of the guards pulls out an electric rod and neutralizes the other guard and knocks him out, the guard is revealed to be Hill as she takes off her helmet.