The vision

FRIDAY: The anti-gravs are rigged to flip. Touch 'em, they'll go full reverse thrust. The city's not coming down slow.

Tony Stark: The spire's Vibranium. If I get Thor to hit it...

FRIDAY: It'll crack, but that's not enough, the impact would still be devastating.

Tony Stark: Maybe if we cap the other end, keep the atomic action doubling back.

FRIDAY: That could vaporize the city, and everyone on it.

Steve Rogers: The next wave's gonna hit any minute. What have you got, Stark?

Tony Stark: Well, nothing great. Maybe a way to blow up the city. That'll keep it from impacting the surface if you guys can get clear.

Steve Rogers: I asked for a solution, not an escape plan.

Tony Stark: Impact radius is getting bigger every second. We're going to have to make a choice.

Natasha Romanoff: Cap, these people are going nowhere. If Stark finds a way to blow this rock...

Steve Rogers: Not 'til everyone's safe.

Natasha Romanoff: Everyone up here versus everyone down there? There's no math there.

Steve Rogers: I'm not leaving this rock with one civilian on it.

Natasha Romanoff: I didn't say we should leave. There's worse ways to go. Where else am I gonna get a view like this?

y/n joins them, slinging an arm around each of their soldiers.

y/n: Gotta admit, of all the ways to die... this is pretty kick ass.

Steve Rogers: I heard you went to space.

y/n: Yeah, Aleya and I were staying with these people... sorry but those views beat this one.

Nick Fury: Glad you like the view, Romanoffs. It's about to get better. 

The Helicarrier show up.

Nick Fury: Nice, right? I pulled her out of mothballs with a couple of old friends. She's dusty, but she'll do.

Steve Rogers: Fury, you son of a bitch.

Nick Fury: Oooh! You kiss your mother with that mouth?

Maria Hill: Altitude is eighteen thousand and climbing.

Specialist Cameron Klein: Lifeboats secure to deploy. Disengage in three, two... take 'em out.

Pietro Maximoff: This is SHIELD?

Steve Rogers: This is what SHIELD's supposed to be.

Pietro Maximoff: This is not so bad.

Steve Rogers: Let's load 'em up.

Maria Hill: Sir, we have multiple bogies converging on our starboard flank.

Nick Fury: Show 'em what we got.

Maria Hill: You're up.

Rhodes shows up in his War Machine suit and blasts one of the robots.

James Rhodes: Yes! Now this is gonna be a good story.

Tony Stark: Yep. If you live to tell it.

James Rhodes: You think I can't hold my own?

Tony Stark: We get through this, I'll hold your own.

James Rhodes: You had to make it weird.

Clint Barton: Alright, let's load 'em up! Alright, here we go. Here we go, let's move. Let's go everyone!