You wanna buy some batteries?

The Guardians of the Galaxy, consisting of Peter "Star Lord" Quill, Gamora, Drax, Aleya Fury, y/n "Civil Warrior" Romanoff, and Rocket, stand around waiting for something big to show up.

Quill: Show time, A-holes! it will be here any minute.

Gamora: Which it will be it's last.

Quill: I thought your thing was a sword?

Gamora: We've been hired to stop an inter-dimensional beast from feeding on those batteries and I'm going to stop it with a sword?

y/n: I know a guy who beat up a killer robot with a hammer.

Quill: It's just... swords were your thing and guns were mine, but... I guess we're both doing guns now. I just didn't know that.

Gamora: Drax, why aren't you wearing one of Rocket's Aero-Rigs?

Drax: It hurts.

Gamora: Hurts?

Drax: I have sensitive nipples.

Rocket and y/n burst into laughter.

Rocket: My nipples hurt! Oh, goodness me!

Drax: What about him, what's he doing?

Rocket: I'm finishing this so we can listen to tunes while we work.

Drax: How is that important?

Rocket: Blame Quill, he's the one who loves music so much!

Quill: No, I actually agree with Drax on this, that's hardly important right now.

y/n: On our list of priorities that's like number -2.

Rocket: Oh, ok, sure Quill

Rocket winks at Quill with about as much subtlety as an oncoming truck.

Quill: No, seriously, I side with Drax.

Rocket: I understand that, your being very serious right now.

Drax: I can clearly see you winking!

Rocket: Damn, I'm using my left eye?

Aleya: How do you not know which eye you're using?

Groot, still a baby terrorizes orloni and looks at Rocket.

Groot: I am Groot.

Rocket: They were not looking at you funny. 

The giant space monster known as The Abilisk crashes down in the atmosphere and lands infront of them, waving it's tentacles around.

Rocket: Oh, well that's intense.

y/n: I don't remember being dropped off at the hentai planet.

While the Guardians fight off the Abilisk, Baby Groot plugs in the cord to Peter Quill's stereo and starts playing "Mr. Blue Sky" by ELO and begins dancing. He struts across the battlefield- oblivious to the imminent danger.

Quill: Groot!

Quill is batted away by a tentacle also when Groot turns he is nowhere to be seen.

Gamora: Groot, get out of the way your going to get hurt! 

Baby Groot waves.

Gamora: Hi!

Groot jumps into the air as part of his dance routine and lands on y/n's shield as it flies by before landing in Aleya's hands.

Aleya: Woah! You alright there little guy?

Baby Groot nods and continues dancing; Drax falls down next to him and every time he looks at Baby Groot, Baby Groot stops dancing. Baby Groot notices a fly buzzing around and he tries to catch it, he grabs it and puts it in his mouth. Rocket lands next to him to discourage this behaviour.