Finger on the throat

Rocket: I guess most of Nova Corps wanna uphold the laws, but these ones here, they're corrupt and cruel. But, hey, that's not my problem. I ain't gonna be here long. I've escaped 22 prisons, this one's no different. You're lucky the broad showed up, because otherwise, me and Groot would be collecting that bounty right now, and you'd be getting drawn and quartered by Yondu and those Ravagers.

Peter Quill: I've had a lot of folks try to kill me over the years. I ain't about to be brought down by a tree and a talking raccoon.

Prison Guard: Hold.

Rocket: What's a raccoon?

Peter Quill: "What's a raccoon?" It's what you are, stupid.

Rocket: Ain't no thing like me, 'cept me. 

Peter Quill: So, this orb has a real shiny blue suitcase, Ark of the Covenant, Maltese Falcon sort of vibe.

y/n: I have a shiny blue suitcase!

Peter Quill: What is it?

Groot: I am Groot.

Peter Quill: So what? What's the Orb?

Gamora: I have no words for an honorless thief.

Rocket: Pretty high and mighty coming from the lackey of a genocidal maniac. 

Gamora looks at Rocket.

Rocket: Yeah, I know who you are. Anyone who's anyone knows who you are.

y/n and Aleya glance at each other.

Peter Quill: Yeah, we know who you are. Who is she? 

Groot: I am Groot.

Peter Quill: Yeah, you said that.

Gamora: I wasn't retrieving the orb for Ronan, I was betraying him. I had an agreement to sell it to a third party.

Groot: I am Groot.

Peter Quill: Well, that's just as fascinating as the first 89 times you told that. What is wrong with Giving Tree, here?

Rocket: Well, he don't know talking good like me and you. So his vocabulistics is limited to "I" and "am" and "Groot". Exclusively in that order.

Peter Quill: I tell you what, that's gonna wear real thin, real fast.

Peter sees a Prison Guard with his Walkman headphones.

Peter Quill: Hey. Put that away. 

y/n: Peter maybe don't.

Peter walks inside the room towards the Guard as the door closes.

Peter Quill: Hey! Listen to me you big blue bastard, take those headphones off, that's mine. Those belong to impound, that tape and that player is mine!

The guard stuns Peter with a stun baton.

Peter Quill: Hooked on a Feeling, Blue Swede, 1973, that song belongs to me!

The guard stuns him again, and again and again. The group are all thrown into different rooms where they are pelted by some sort of orange gunk before being given their yellow prison uniforms. The six exit together and enter the cafeteria where it seems a lot of people have beef with Gamora.

Inmate 1: You first! You first!

Inmate 2: Murderer!

Inmate 3: Coming for you first, Gamora!

Inmate 4: You're dead!

Inmate 5: You're scum! You're scum!

Rocket: It's like I said, she's got a rep. A lot of prisoners here have lost their families to Ronan and his goons. She'll last a day, tops.