A billion and a half

A man is jogging around Washington, D.C. when someone else quickly catches up to him and runs past him.

Steve Rogers: On your left.

As the man continues to jog Steve comes around again quickly after doing another lap.

Steve Rogers: On your left.

Man: Uh-huh, on my left. Got it.

As he is still jogging Steve comes around again from behind him from another lap.

Man: Don't say it! Don't you say it!

Steve Rogers: On your left!

Sam Wilson: Come on!

He gets angry and tries to catch up to him but only after a few seconds he's unable to carry and stops to rest. as he is resting catching his breath sitting by a tree Steve walks over to him.

Steve Rogers: Need a medic?

He laughs.

Man: I need a new set of lungs. Dude, you just ran like 13 miles in 30 minutes.

Steve Rogers: I guess I got a late start.

Mam: Oh, really? You should be ashamed of yourself. You should take another lap.

He hesitates for a moment before saying sarcastically.

Man: Did you just take it? I assumed you just took it.

Steve Rogers: What unit you with?

Man: 58, Pararescue. But now I'm working down at the VA.

He lifts hand to shake.

Man: Sam Wilson.

Steve gives Sam a hand to rise.

Steve Rogers: Steve Rogers.

Sam Wilson: Yeah I kind of put that together. Must have freaked you out coming home after the whole defrosting thing.

Steve Rogers: It takes some getting used to. It's good to meet you, Sam.

As Steve turns to leave Sam stops him.

Sam Wilson: It's your bed, right?

Steve Rogers: What's that?

Sam Wilson: Your bed, it's too soft. When I was over there I'd sleep on the ground and use rock for pillows, like a caveman. Now I'm home, lying in my bed, and it's like-

Steve Rogers: -Lying on a marshmallow. Feel like I'm gonna sink right to the floor.

Sam smiles and nods his head.

Steve Rogers: How long?

Sam Wilson: Two tours. You must miss the good old days, huh?

Steve Rogers: Well, things aren't so bad. Food's a lot better, we used to boil everything. No polio is good. Internet, so helpful. I've been reading that a lot trying to catch up.

Sam looks up to think and raises finger.

Sam Wilson: Marvin Gaye, 1972, "Trouble Man" soundtrack. Everything you've missed jammed into one album.

Steve Rogers: I'll put it on the list.

Steve gets his small notebook and pen out and notes it down on his list which also includes: I Love Lucy (Television); Moon Landing; Berlin Wall (Up + Down) Steve Jobs (Apple); Disco; Thai Food; Star Wars/Trek (with Star Wars crossed out, indicating that he has seen it); Nirvana (Band); Rocky (Rocky II?)