Chapter Nine

I had finally convinced Fabian to go freshen up and get ready for a normal day as he would do on any Saturday. Luckily, he wasn't reluctant, and he actually left to do so.

I made a sandwich for him and coffee, since breakfast technically is the most important meal of the day. I sat the sandwich on a paper plate and set the coffee to brew as I heard the shower being turned off. My mind wandered to how his ripped chest may look with the warm water droplets on them, and the steam bouncing from his toned arms.

I instinctively bit my lip as the image formed behind my eyes, but my ringtone blared through the room shook me from my naughty thoughts.

I grabbed the device and glared at it, but I relaxed a lot when I saw that Colton was face-timing me. I didn't hesitate to answer. I haven't talked to him in a whole twelve hours. That was long in our book.

"Hey" I greeted as I poured the coffee in a red mug.

"Hey" He returned sweetly, but his happy expression transformed into a confused one as he eyed me. "Where are you?"

As if I forgot, I looked behind me in the direction his gaze was set, and I realized that he hadn't seen me in this house before. I shrugged casually as I sat on a nearby stool.

"I'm at a friend's."

"What friend?" His eyebrow shot up in questioning, and I almost felt hurt. Am I really that lonely?

"A new friend. You don't know him but I'll introduce you soon enough-"

"Him?" He hurled, cutting me off. "You're at a guy's house and I don't know this boy?"

I resisted the urge to roll my eyes. "Chill Col. He's a good guy. And it's not my fault we haven't been talking a lot lately. I barely see you anymore" I pointed out.

He acted like I was the one who was busy all the time. And if he doesn't remember, he kept Asia a secret from me for what seemed like weeks before I met her.

Why should it be different for me?

He frowned, and I could see that it was his thinking frown. "Are you sure he can be trusted? Does he go to our school?"

"Oh my gosh Col will you-"

"Mmmm is this for me?" Both our gaze drifted to the entrance of the kitchen, where a very shirtless and very sexy Fabian entered.

Oh God.

His hair was still wet and sticking all about, and his clean sweats hung dangerously low on his waist. I gulped as he grabbed the sandwich and brought it to his lips with his flexing muscles. My heart done failed me when he moaned at the taste, and his tongue swept over his already pink lips slowly, leaving a layer of moisture behind.

'What are you doing to me Fabian?'

"Paris, did you sleep with him?" Colton whisper shouted on the phone, totally pulling my attention from Fabian. My head whipped around to the phone so fast, that I almost had whiplash. But luckily, Fabian didn't seem to have heard.

"What? No" I was hurt that he would've made such an assumption, but could I blame him? I was staring at Fabian as if he was my prey. "Um Colton, I'll call you later"

"Wait no Pari-" I hung up before he finished, and I knew he'd be upset, yet I didn't care.

I realized that it was odd of me not to care. Really odd. If it were a month ago, I'd hate ever upsetting Colton. The very thought of it always made me nervous. But now, my attention was on Fabian.

He eyed me in confusion as he took a sip of his coffee. "Boyfriend?"

I blinked once, then twice. I didn't understand. "Pardon me?"