BIG News!

Hello my lovely readers! This is not a drill (lol). I have big news!

Rejected by my Best Friend, Accepted by the Bad Boy is now Published!

It's on Amazon under a different name: Roller Skates and Doughnut Dates. 

Yes, you read that right. It is now published and available on Amazon!

After an entire year of editing, fine tuning and designing, here we are with a bigger and better version of this book!

If you are interested (please be interested ;) ) you can just scoot over to Amazon and get yourself a copy (whether print or eBook).

OR you can go on over there and leave a quick review (from what you've remembered from reading this), because reviews will help me SOOOOO much. But please don't mention that you read it on Wattpad :) lol. But a lovely review would be nice.

Still, if you are like me and you would love to have a hard copy, this is just an update to tell you that you can now get those copies! And it would mean a lot to me to get your support <3

Remember, it's an edited and improved version of this book, so it's a guaranteed better and smoother read and I would really love to share it with you all.

Of course, this version will remain on Wattpad. I just wanted to share this news with you all.

The link is in my bio to buy it if you are interested in a re-read or if you just want to support me.

You can also simply leave a review on Goodreads or maybe Amazon. That would be wonderful just the same (or maybe even better). Search 'Rejected by my Best Friend', and it will pop up. Be sure to choose the one with the author name as 'Paige Townsend', as that is my real name and that book is the new version.

So, until next time my lovelies! I'll keep you posted regarding the spin-offs. Again, thank you so much for reading, and thank you in advanced if you are going to buy or leave a review of the published version.

I love y'all!

-Anna