•Chapter- 8•

"So! How was she?" I heard my best friend's excited voice eager to know about the girl I have met two days ago

"So! How was she?" I heard my best friend's excited voice eager to know about the girl I have met two days ago. He without fail would have come with us had it not been for the work I sent him to Los Angeles.

"Beautiful........innocent" I muttered under my breath but he caught that and squealed. Yes.....squealed my best friend Sohail Bhansali is a kid in a man's body.

But it's true though that girl.......Madira is very innocent. She isn't the one to give up that's what I understood after I sat down alone with her to 'talk' as our families put it. Despite me being extremely unbothered to talk still she didn't give up and talked. If I am marrying her she needs to know why I am doing it so I went on to tell her that. I may have come off as a jerk but it's important. I can't have her say that I lied to her or cheated her when she gets to know later. I am marrying for my mother, not for me and I am not about to enter into a relationship by keeping her in dark regarding this matter.

Still, that girl smiled at me........that smile.

She is certainly beautiful.......so beautiful than many girls I have seen and she is........new. You can tell by the way she carries herself and talks that she is something new.

And when Mom asked me for my opinion this morning I told myself 'Why not?' my mother wants me to marry and even if I am not interested I am not going to marry someone who is not good and she is........not just good she is better. So I agreed without any hesitation which did shock my family and made me hide a smirk. Just because they think I am not at home they think I might not know stuff.

Advaith Raichand knows everything.

My mother is on cloud 9 with my decision and is now contacting the Varma's for their answer. It makes me feel guilty that most of the things I do which are mainly just work makes my mother so sad because that is all I do. But, it is what it is. I cannot be changed.

I am curious as to what that girl's answer is going to be and I must say I am certainly waiting to know that.

Because I was very vague with her and I haven't even spoken anything. Though she might know me from anywhere I am also surprised to know she doesn't even know my name which made me.....more curious about her.

One thing I can say is that I won't be bored with her. That's something I understood in that 20 minutes 'talk' we had.

"Oye! Where are you lost, buddy?" I snapped out of my reverie when Sohail snapped his fingers in front of me.

"Oh! You were thinking of my to-be sister!?" He said smirking at me making me roll my eyes at him.

Suddenly his expressions turned serious and I kind of have an idea of what's coming next.

"Uncle told me that you agreed to the marriage......Are you sure Advaith? This is not an easy decision and so not a business decision to make. I know your mindset. I know......you are not up for commitment with anybody and here you agreed for a lifetime commitment with a girl you have barely known. Sure Akshara Aunty knows the best but still Advaith....are you really up for this?" He asked concerned.

I understand him I....haven't dated anybody since college. Not after......and even in college, it was just very casual dating. And suddenly years later I am springing into an unknown relationship which is well.......something very new for me as I don't do this kind of things.

"I promised Ma Sohail that I will settle down for her. I am doing this for her. I know how much she is suffering because of how I became and this is the least I could do. As for this marriage you know how I am. I will care for her and provide for her and respect her" I said staring out the big glass window in my office.

And what Sohail asked next caught me off guard.

"But would you be able to love her?!"

I turned towards him my face blank my eyes cold and in a rigid tone I told him

"Advaith Raichand is not capable of love"

Hello dear readers! So looks like our hero agreed to this marriage but with a half heart. What do you think our heroine's decision would be and how do you think she will take it?!

Many of you have asked me to put Advaith's POV detailed but since I have already written the chapter before I tried to add stuff as much as I can. Don't worry you will know more of his thoughts further and just wait a little while for that!
Stay tuned to find out!

 Don't worry you will know more of his thoughts further and just wait a little while for that!Stay tuned to find out!