•Chapter- 25•

"Dude! Madira is awesome! I am so glad to get a sister like her!" Sohail started wheezing when I told him the incident that happened during lunch three days ago with that temporary assistant Anya appointed for me

My assistant, Anya had to take a personal leave for one week so due to less time, she appointed someone from another department as my temporary assistant and that girl was throwing herself on me. A behavior I don't condone. Plus I don't need to look at someone else when I have a sexy wife at home.

Though Madira's reaction to the scenario was something I haven't quite expected. I thought that she would run her over-imaginative mind and will make a little fuss but she never fails to amaze me as always.

Madira.......that name is enough to give me warmth all across. I don't even know when she became so important to me but she did and I am all the happy for it. She makes me want to be.......good.....better......something I haven't been for long or am comfortable with being with others.

"She is one of a kind.......very unpredictable yet always fascinating," I said thinking about her with a small smile.

Now people who know me up-close know that I smile rarely. A genuine smile is nevertheless very rare.

And my friend here who knows me more than anyone caught that.

"You love her" he simply stated smiling at me with a goofy grin.

I looked at him and I didn't know what else to say other than.....

"Maybe" his eyes widened at that as he probably must've expected me to deny that but well why to deny your feelings when you know something is there. Admitting that you love someone is never easy. People might say it is but no it's not. When you love someone you give a part of yourself up, it takes your mental energy, expectations, and inhibitions to take seed in your mind and heart, thrill and fear consume you regarding various things. It's never easy. But you need to see if the other person is worth facing all these for and move forward. Now I am not saying I don't.......or can't......live my wife but rather I am at a point where I can acknowledge my feelings but maybe not showcase them?

It's confusing but well......am dealing with it step by step.

"I thought you'd deny" Sohail said sheepishly.

"Well.......I didn't...now moving on are you going to tell me anytime soon what's with the animosity between you and my wife's best friend?" I asked him straight which he expected coming from me anyway. Those two have been acting weird around each other and even a blind person can see it. Madira has been very tensed about it and I cannot see her stressed.