•New Story Alert•

Hello lovely people! So as said before I came back with another story "Love and Chocolates" which is a college romance something entirely different from what I have written

Hello lovely people! So as said before I came back with another story "Love and Chocolates" which is a college romance something entirely different from what I have written. I won't say I am not nervous because I am as this is the first time I am writing a different plot. But I will try my best to make it interesting and fun as the other two books!

So presenting to you all!

~Bhuva Agarwal~Meet this bubbly and charming girl who brings a smile on everyone's face

~Bhuva Agarwal~
Meet this bubbly and charming girl who brings a smile on everyone's face. Fiesty yet innocent, sweet yet sarcastic, loyal and stubborn and a ball full of sunshine. She views the world differently yet beautifully. All but 22 yet a wise owl!

~Zian Khurana~
Meet this silent and serious guy who just is from another dimension. He is fun yet serious, rough but a softy, controlling and calm and a man not to be messed with. His world is small and close and all but 23 yet a boring ass!

They both are so close yet so far and cupid thinks of a possibility for the both of them to get together. But how is cupid going to fire the arrow!?

A bubbly girl and a silent guy! Not an unusual match but these both are sure a unique pair!

Dive into see their journey of how they meet?! and what their story is?! Follow me through their journey and enter a world of Love and Chocolates!

Hope you all like it and show your love and support like before! ❤️