•Bonus Chapter- 2•

"Ruhan! Hi!" I shut my eyes as Deeva, my sister's sister-in-law entered my office with that damn smile of hers

She is carrying a bag with her and I frowned at that.

"What are you doing here?" I asked a little rudely and her smile faltered but she composed herself and said.

"You cancelled our lunch plan so I am here!" She said and I gritted my teeth.

This girl just doesn't go away!

"I cancelled your lunch plan because I am busy" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"That's why I am here! You can't come out right so I am here with the lunch! Now we can eat and talk!" She said cheerfully smiling and her dimple on the right cheek showing melting me right there but I compose myself.

Deeva Raichand is the epitome of grace, humbleness, beauty and charm and everything.....every fucking thing. Except I am an asshole who keeps pushing her away because I......am not sure I can handle commitment. I have tried having serious relationships in college but they all failed because all those girls wanted only one thing...popularity that comes from being with me. It's very safe to say I was the typical popular guy in my college and...... honestly I never asked to be one. I tried to stay away from that but people always cling to me making it impossible.

And whatever relationships I had, left a bitter taste in my mouth that I don't think I can handle one at the moment. I don't think Deeva is bad....in fact she is everything good I can have in life but I am the one who is scared to give it a try. But that girl is so fucking persistent. I don't want to hurt her.....I don't want to make her feel bad.

She is family and more than that she is a fucking amazing woman.

I like Deeva....it's not like I don't. But I am fucking scared of being in any commitment and I don't think I would be able to make her happy. Yet the thought of losing her scares me. Why can't she understand that I am maybe not the right guy for her despite me trying to push her away!?

*Maybe because she really likes you. You asshole!* My subconscious mocks me and I push it aside.

"You should really take care of yourself!!! Why are you so careless? I heard Madira bhabhi mentioning to Mamma the other day about how you forget about eating or sleeping when you are working! You know even Bhai is that way and I get so furious when he doesn't take care of himself! But now bhabhi is taking care of himself! You know she makes him smile!" Deeva blabbered and I felt proud hearing good things about my baby sister.

"Don't worry I will make sure you are eating well from now on!" Deeva said winking at me and my heart fluttered. Damn this girl for making me feel special.

I have never considered myself to be special or privileged. My parents always made sure me and Madira never get high off our horses just because we are privileged people who has access to things many don't. They raised us as humans and that's something I respect a lot about their upbringing. It made me and Madira since a young age differentiate between what is right and what is wrong. Something I believe every human should have a perspective of.