•Chapter- 31•

(I updated Chapter-30 before this so please do check that out before reading this if you haven't read that already! Enjoy another update!!!)

"You and Advaith seem a lot more closer than before!" Akshara Ma asked me wiggling her eyebrows teasingly making me blush.

"Umm....I guess so" I said vaguely not meeting her eyes.

"Don't! Don't give me those vague answers! From what I have seen my boy is smitten by you and God! You both are so cute!" She exclaimed making me laugh.

I wouldn't have been too shy infront of her actually but the incident two days ago is what makes me a little embarassed. Ma walked in on us when we were literally making out half naked on the kitchen counter. Advaith came back home for dinner and I was in the kitchen cooking. He sneaked up on me and decided to have his way with me in the middle of the kitchen where anybody could walk right in. I tried resisting him but well.......let's just say my resisting skills are shit when it comes to him.

Ma and Papa walked in on us when we were heavily making out and since then I am not able to look at both of them. Today since I took half day off I was sitting with Ma and we both are doing gardening while chatting here and there.

"We are a lot more closer than we were before. He opened up to me a great deal and now we communicate much better than before. He is very good Ma. You just need to get to know him" I said with a soft smile thinking about him.

Ma smiled at me with so much happiness and she took my hands in hers.

"When I saw you for the first time in the temple I knew that you would be very good for my son. Advaith has always been.....too smart for his own age. Too complex. Advaith's grandfather has been his role model. Jay always made sure to take Advaith to him during vacation and he loved him dearly. When Advaith was 9 he passed away and that hit him very hard more than it hit Jay himself. Advaith learnt everything he knew from that man and from Jay. Advaith doesn't like talking about his grandfather much which is why no one talks about Paa infront of him. He was always this rough, possessive and ruthless boy and he has grown into the same. I mean my boy is the most purest person you can ever see. He will give his life for his loved ones but I always wished he could be a little carefree and childish. He was but not anymore" Ma said thinking about something so hard.

I put my hand in hers squeezing it giving her a smile.

"Advaith as a kid always used to be energetic beta, always calm and collected but a prankster nevertheless. He gave me more tough time than Deeva and he is the most responsible son one could ask for too. He used to smile a lot before though until he left us and he doesn't smile wholeheartedly anymore. You brought that smile back. I saw him happy genuinely happy after so long because of you. He teases you! And he never does that! I am so thankful to you Madi" Ma said smiling at me with tears in her eyes.

"Ma! He is my husband obviously I will take care of him! And I am way too cool for him and being beside his brooding self is tarnishing my cool image so I had to get him to live a little" I joked which made her laugh.