•Chapter- 36•

(Please read the author note written at the end!)

"Why did you come here? Did Advaith get fed up of you and sent you here?" Bhai said pulling my hair and I swatted his hand away from my hair and reached out to pull his hair.

"I came here because I missed you all stupid! And no my husband is not at all fed up of me. Instead he was begging me to not go for a fact!" I said with a snug smile and bhai just shook his head at me with a smile.

He pulled me into a bear hug and kisses my head multiple times. My brother and I have our sibling banters almost all the time but I love my brother the most. He is the one who protects me to no end though it comes with the price of endless teasing and jabbing and sarcastic war. But I guess that's what you are signing up for when you have a sibling. To kill them with your teasing and to protect them with your love.

"I missed you so much doll!" He said kissing my cheek still hugging me to his chest.

"I know I am simply so awesome that you can't live without me" I said giggling at his scowling face. I reached out and kissed his cheek patting his head.

"I missed you so much too bhai"

"Awww! My babies! Wait let me take a picture!" Mamma said squealing at us and I posed giving her a toothy smile and my brother looked annoyed since he doesn't like to take much pictures. I turned his frown upside down in order to make him smile with my fingers and he finally gave in giving us a smile.

Mamma clicked a picture of us and I actually love it!

"Woah Mamma you are building up your photography skills!" I exclaimed and she narrowed her eyes at me.

"What do you mean by building? I am a very great photographer thank you very much!" She said exactly like I said before.

"Really Mamma! Do you want me to remind you the time when we went on a trip to Delhi and you clicked blank pictures because you didn't open the seal on top of the camera before clicking it?" I said giving her a teasing smile and she smacked my head making me wince in pain.

I heard my brother laughing his ass off behind me and I gave him a murderous glare.

"How dare you tease your mother Madira?" Mamma said with red cheeks and I knew she was embarassed by that time because we couldn't stop laughing when that incident happened and I just tsked and shook my head at her.

"This is bad manners Mandira! How can you lie of not doing something which you actually did!? Is this what Nani taught you!? I am going to have a talk with her regarding this!" I said and she glared at me and suddenly started chasing me to hit me again.

I shrieked in a very unlady-like manner and we started running around the house.

"Papa!!!!" I shouted and ran into his room where he was reading a book. I hid behind him and pointed an accusing finger at Mamma.