•Chapter- 20•

(Please check out Chapter-19 before you read this one as I updated two consecutive chapters today!)

"This is a very nice place don't you think!?" I asked Advaith as we walked past the people mostly couples roaming around hand in hand and I looked at my husband who stuffed his hands in his pockets.

Well! Baby steps I guess......we were just walking along this leafy path enjoying nature and the cool breeze and I started cursing myself for wearing a saree. Not that I didn't want to wear a dress or something I just felt like wearing a saree so I chose a thin chiffon saree and guess what I am such a genius!

Maybe Advaith sensed me rubbing my arms for heat that he moved closer to me and I instantly felt some comfort. It warmed my heart.......

Little gestures like these are what matters to me and I am happy with his act of giving me some comfort.

We went to the dinner section and sat down on the table allotted for us.
We ordered some of their specials and we're waiting. Some couples sat in front of the fire and started singing songs.

I couldn't take being silent for so long and opened my cute mouth!

"Okay, so it's going to be super awkward if we sit around to wait for the food in silence and eat in silence right?! Let's get to know basic things about each other because I want to know you!" I said and leaned forward on the table.

He raised an eyebrow at me and leaned forward as well.

"What do you want to know?" Nice! He didn't dodge it like some do and rather agreed!

"Great! Let's start with the most basic question! What's your favorite color? Oh, wait I know it's black right!?" I am so idiotic! I asked him a question and answered it myself.

He just nodded amused and I smiled gingerly and asked him to ask me a question.

"What is yours?" I gave him a disapproving look at his vague questions and just sighed
answering "Maroon! I love maroon and dark blue! Now my turn: Did you always wanted to become a businessman?"

He looked surprised but was better at covering it and answered: "I wanted to be a bike racer" And while saying that something flashed in his eyes except he masked it and gave me a small smile.

I looked at him confused but I was astonished at his words.

"Wow! I just imagined you in those biker costumes and you would look bomb in them dude!" I said and he just smirked and this time voluntarily asked me the next question.

"Why do you hide your paintings?" And this question surprised me.

Holy Crap! He....how?

"How.....I mean...I never showed you...?" I asked confused when he just simply stated

"I was searching for something and came across your sketchbook and the way you hid it just gave me a wild guess that you don't show your paintings much" he just shrugged his shoulders and I must give it to his observational skills.