•Chapter- 33•

"Good Morning Mam" Advaith's assistant Anya greeted me as soon as I and Ayesha stepped into his office building

"Good morning. Mr. Raichand is in his cabin?" I asked my voice laced with worry.

Sohail bhai really made me panic by calling me all of a sudden and cutting the call like that. Me and Ayesha drove here like mad women. I am pretty sure I am getting charged.

"Yes Mam please come fast" she said and we got in the elevator.

"What happened Anya. Sohail bhai called me in panic!" I asked Anya and she just sighed.

"Mr. Raichand came in extremely pissed today and today alone he fired 16 people who have done nothing but minor errors. He is extremely pissed and broke everything in sight. He got some phone call and he became livid. Sohail sir got worried and he called you to calm him" oh my god! Is he really that angry over what happened yesterday?

I looked at Ayesh who looked back at me worried. I bit my lip not knowing what to think. I really put him in a bad mood and I feel so guilty right now. If only I was a little bit more understanding........

"I am not sure if I will calm him down though" I whispered to myself and I knew both of them heard me yet they didn't say anything much to my relief.

We got down on Advaith's floor and I saw Sohail bhai waiting outside Advaith's door.

"Bhai is he okay?" I asked hesitantly.

"Thank god you came Madira. He is livid. Something....... happened he is not himself. The last time he was this angry was......years ago. And that day didn't go well. I didn't want a repeat of that so I called you. You are the only one he would be calm around right now" He said and my mind raced with thoughts. What would have happened?

I looked at them three and went inside. I opened door holding my breath and I was shocked looking inside.

Trashed........

Is what I expected to find inside but instead I found nothing but a clean cut office sleek and professional.

I walked inside hearing a bang and realised that the only damage done in here was to the office wall. My husband is punching the wall like he is punching a bat without any pain on his face ruthlessly.

Even though his face didn't have any traces of pain he was breathing very harsh and sweat was dripping down his face.

"Advaith" I called out softly and his body froze. He turned towards my side and looked at me dead in the eye. He stared at me up and down for a second and took a huge gulp of breath closing his eyes as if he is breathing for the first time.