•Chapter- 19•

"There is a room reservation done for three days under the name Advaith Raichand

"There is a room reservation done for three days under the name Advaith Raichand. Could you please check it once?" I asked the receptionist for our room key as my husband waltzed off somewhere to attend to a phone call. The ride over here on the flight was boring. Advaith worked on his laptop saying it's something urgent and I just listened to songs and looked out the sky.

"Here Mam, one suite under Mr. Advaith Raichand" the receptionist gave me our room key and asked for the bellboy to take our luggage. I showed him my hand to stop him as we can take our luggage upstairs.

"Did you get the key?" Advaith asked coming from who knows where.

"Yep! And I thought we could take our luggage. I hope it's fine?" I asked a tad bit nervous about what his answer would be. He just nodded his head without another thought and we went to our room.

The room was exquisite! It is so beautiful with a huge bed in the middle and I just love the mini garden attached to the room. It looks so cozy!

It is in the evening by the time we reached the hotel as there was some traffic in between so I decided I will shower first as I feel very irritated with all the travel. After dropping a quick text to our families and my friends I told Advaith that I will go freshen up and come.

"Hey! I feel very icky I'll go shower and come" I said and he just looked at me nodding.

"Okay I just wanted to speak to the reception people so I'll just go out and come" he said and I just nodded absentmindedly and took my towel and went inside.

The bathroom was yet again superb and I had a warm and nice relaxing bath except there was a flight of thoughts in my mind. Advaith agreed to come on honey---- well a three-day trip with me. We came to my favorite destination and now what?

We were making progress and started speaking a lot but we don't know anything about each other......yet.

And right now I hope he doesn't go back to his brooding self and we can figure something out to enjoy each other's company and maybe get to know each other more?

And maybe share a kiss or two?

Bad Madira! Focus on initial things first!

Okay! So we both are alone in a new place and no disturbances....hopefully so this is a good time to get to know each other.

Maybe he will take this chance and try to get to know me. Or maybe he won't but it's fine I can take a step.

I gave myself a mental talk that I will....you know try and initiate a conversation on this and I got out of my relaxing bath and dried myself with the towel only to realize I only brought my towel.

Agh! I have a stupid stupid habit of only taking the towel when I go bath as normally I lock my room door and come out and freely get dressed. I have been keeping that habit in check since marriage but guess old habits die hard.

Now, what to do?! Wait I'll first check whether Advaith came back or not and if he does he is my husband anyway so I'll just ask him for help! Why do I need to get all awkwardly over this! Great Madi let's go!

I peeped my head out of the door and saw the room empty and I guess he didn't come back yet so I just grinned to myself and loosely wrapped my towel around me going out.

As soon as I stepped out I twirled and started humming a song. I like dancing after I just showered it is very weird but I just like enjoying while getting ready and since it's been like a while I did that I started dancing crazily.

What I failed to see is that a figure was leaning on the wall beside the garden door crossing their arms on their chest and looking at me with amusement.

I turned around and yelped as I saw my husband leaning over there and immediately smacked my head in front of him cursing my overdramatic fate.

"I thought you weren't there!?" I said fidgeting as I saw his intense gaze except it's not on me well....on my eyes at least.

My towel got loose when I was dancing and the upper swell of my breasts are open for his eyes to feast on and he is! Feasting on I guess.

I just tightened my towel and smiled nervously at him but then a wicked idea came to my mind remembering the words Ayesh told me when I was packing for my honeymoon.

"Just because your husband and you are still getting to know each other doesn't mean you can't tease him. This is your first trip after marriage girl! It won't come back again! So enjoy a little. Tease here and there! I mean you do have that power in you don't you?!"

I was first right on blushing at her words but then I wanted to see his reaction in case I do tease him that's why I did a crazy thing.....again!

I loosened the towel like it was in the first place a little and just smiled at his narrowed gaze innocently.

"You came! I thought you didn't come yet!! Did your talk with the receptionist go well?!" I asked as I took my hair and just brushed my strands here and there a little slower than usual and the nape of my neck is exposed.

He did seem to get what I was doing and started slowly stalking towards me. The more near he came the more confidence left my body. I wanted to see his basic reaction to teasing but didn't know that instead, he will stun me by coming and putting his head in the crook of my neck. My breathing became uneven as he said huskily

"Don't play baby girl.....you don't know what's on the other side"

And I was about to reply to him when a knock on the door broke us apart. I gulped and ran into the closet inside while he left to answer the door.

I leaned against the door and kept a hand on my heart. Was that me? Did I really put on a plan to tease him that too listening to my idiot best friend!? I mean Woah! And god he can literally put my body on fire just by speaking heck just by looking at me!

Control Madi! Have self-control!

Advaith's knock on the closet door startled me and I opened it....mind you still being in my towel.

"It was the hotel people. A few meters from here there are some huts and all and they put up a camp and some dinner to enjoy nature. We can go if you want to" He said smirking at my flushed state.

I cleared my throat to gain some composure and said "Cool! We can go! That's okay with you right?"

"Works," he said before turning around and I closed the door to get ready.

Hmm! So far interesting......let's see what else is in store for us!

Hello dear readers! I have never visited Shimla so I don't know if I am writing something correctly regarding that place or not. For now, I am just focusing on their budding relationship and it's going to be fun! Hope you all like it! Stay tuned for the coming updates!

 For now, I am just focusing on their budding relationship and it's going to be fun! Hope you all like it! Stay tuned for the coming updates!