•Chapter- 35•

Were you ever in a situation where you want to hug the person before you and also pull their hair out in frustration at the same time?

"It's just for three days Advaith! Stop acting like kid!" I said fed up with his antics.

"Three days! 72hours of time which we can spend together you are choosing to spend apart! How do you think I would be able to sleep? You should take care of your husband! Instead you are ditching him and going to your other home!?" Advaith yelled at me and I glared at him murderously.

"Advaith seriously! Seriously! I miss Mamma and Papa and even Bhai said yesterday that Papa has been feeling a little under the weather since the day before so I want to go be near him please!" I resorted to begging him.

He just sulked and turned his face away and I can even see a small pout on his face which is seriously adorable and so cute but still I stood firm and started packing my small duffel bag.

So the thing is I wanted to go to my parent's place because bhai mentioned papa was feeling a little under the weather and I got worried. I know it's normal but then I am just missing him so much and I really wanted to go stay with them for a bit. And Akshara Ma and Papa actually suggested me to go.

When I told this to Advaith he started throwing a tantrum by leaving the dining room during lunch and sulking in a corner in a room.

With a great difficulty I convinced him and got him to listen to me.

I completed packing my bag and went to Advaith sitting beside him and hugging him from the side putting my head on his shoulder.

"You know that it's difficult even for me to stay away from you. Till now I haven't stayed away from you much and ruined sleeping for me because I can't sleep without you snuggling with me! But I just miss Mamma, Papa and bhai so much and I just want to stay with them for a bit. I promise I will call you everyday and I will come back for sure after three days!" I said and he turned towards me fast taking my lips in his.

***********Mature content (+18)*********

He took me in a harsh kiss sucking my lips roughly that it was a little difficult for me to catch up to his pace. His hands started wandering inside my top and started squeezing my breasts under my bra making me moan out loud.

"Advaith....ahh..stop...oh god!" I moaned as he started taking off my top and kneading my bare breasts now ripping off my bra.

"If I am not going to see you for the next three days then I need my dose of my wife" he said and with hooded eyes he just kissed me and this time we both for dominance as we both kissed each other wildly.

I ripped the buttons of his shirt and took it off and struggled with his belt. He took the liberty to take off his belt seeing my impatience and took the belt off himself. He pulled his pants off and then mine.

Soon we both are naked with him inside me thrusting hard and not at all gentle which is arousing me more.

"You. Love. To. Torture. Me. Don't. You. Babygirl" He grunted thrusting in and out roughly and I moaned begging him to go faster. My nails are scratching his back not being able to control with the amount of pleasure I am receiving.

Suddenly he stopped making me whine and he just looked at me with a teasing glint. He slowly bent down licking my nipple and sucking it teasing me and I couldn't control. He pinned my hands above my head not letting me touch him.

"Advaith...please I need to touch you" I begged and be just chuckled on my breast giving me goosebumps.

"Patience babygirl" he said and went lower keeping his mouth straight on my pussy giving it a long lick.

"Aahh!" I screamed as he started sucking on my pussy and giving a slight bite on my clit.

As I was reaching my peak he again stopped and I almost screamed in frustration as I glared at him. He just gave me a smirk and came up to my lips kissing me softly and I was just melting in the kiss when a scream tore out if my throat as he slammed his cock inside me.

And this time he was more rougher than before but surprisingly I only liked it even more. We rode our ecstasies to another level and as we reached our peaks together I screamed his name and he grunted coming down from our high.

***********Mature content ends**********

We both laid beside each other breathing heavily as we tried to catch some air and suddenly we both started laughing looking at each other.

I don't know what came over us but we both just looked at each other and started laughing like idiots.

He pulled me closer and kissed me softly and lazily and we both smiled against each other's lips.

It's so beautiful you know to just laugh after a hot round of sex and act silly. To have that person where you can be silly around and still not be judged for it. To dance around and be admired about it. To be loved so unconditionally. It's such a beautiful feeling!

"You tired me out Advaith! Now I have to shower again!" I whined and he gave me a smirk.

"You weren't complaining before wife! And it's your punishment. Who told you to leave me for three days? This is just a short trailer. I am going to take all my fill after you come back" he said and my eyes widened at that. I can feel the heat rising in my cheeks on to my neck.

"Stop it you shameless" saying that I got up wrapping the sheets around me.

"Why are you hiding babygirl? I have already seen all that and done even more with your beautiful body" he said and I just threw a pillow at his face in mortification making him laugh out loud.

"Shut up Advaith! And I am gonna go shower now!" Saying that I went towards the bathroom and out of nowhere got scooped up into my husband's arms as he carried me inside.

"Since you are gonna shower and even I have to shower let's go do it together! We can save the water babygirl" he said and I face palmed myself.

I am definitely going late today! No thanks to my husband!

Hello lovely readers! I am so sorry for updating late today and that too a very short update! I actually thought if writing this longer but then I am swamped with some work. And you all know I am still recovering so a lot of stressing or work is like not allowed in order to recover! But I promise I will update a little earlier and a longer update tomorrow! Please forgive your author! Loads of love❤️
Lemme know your thoughts on the chapter for sure!

I also wanted to inform you all that the story is coming to an end soon! I am super sad about it but well.......it is coming to an end.....lemme know it any of you have any scenes you want to read and I will see if I can put it in there guys!🥺

lemme know it any of you have any scenes you want to read and I will see if I can put it in there guys!🥺