•Chapter- 14•

"Do you have all the files that I asked?" I asked my assistant, Anya

"Yes Sir, all the files are already placed on your desk and the 5'o clock meeting has been preponed according to your orders to 2'o clock. The investors made quite a fuss about it but now it's all under control. You need to sign some documents regarding the deal in Greece. I will type out the important clauses and will keep the file in front of you by today evening" She said in a monotone and I gave her a nod dismissing her.

Normally I prefer having a male assistant because of the fuss these females make when I am around but Anya has been working for me for three years and she is by far the only girl who acts very professionally with me in this whole company, besides, she has a little family of her own which adds as a bonus.

Being handsome and rich comes with its perks but also with some risks. People want to be with you for your looks, fame, name, and sometimes even though you know you can differentiate between fake and good after experiences it still gets hard to do that differentiation. Sometimes you simply don't know whom to believe as people can be very deceptive in today's world. And that's where you start distancing yourself from people or the world.

It's not just for rich people but every human out there it's hard to sometimes differentiate between real and fake as the world we live in sadly is more occupied by fake. If my experiences have taught me something then that is until you know a person completely to a certain extent and have given them a fair judgment only then put your trust in them.

Don't ever do the mistake of judging a person wrong........

While thinking about all these my mind drifted to the girl who I married......my wife.
I won't lie I thought she would......turn out different than most girls I have come across and she did. I am pretty sure she googled me and I know so many people who are very.....curious to know about me.

Whenever I look at her big beautiful eyes.....yes! Her big beautiful eyes are so expressive that she would at least out of curiosity ask me something but she proved me wrong. She gave me space and the respect to know the truth by herself. Maybe she will get impatient one day and she might demand to know stuff about me. She has that right as my wife. But I hope that day never comes. Some secrets are better off dying with me.

Yesterday morning when Mom said that she has to go back to her home.......for the first time in my life in many years I got disappointed that someone is not going to be near me.

For some reason that night, our wedding night when she dozed off in a very weird position on my bed......our bed, I tucked her in properly and for a while, just looked at her.

I must say my wife is beautiful.......sexy and I don't use the word sexy at all. Her figure is curvy at the right place, her plump lips so juicy for me to bite.....

*Cough* Stop with your stupid thoughts Raichand.

But yeah you get the drift...she is gorgeous but what I liked so far in her was that she is very......grounded.

She is very down-to-earth and caring. She has some kind of.........brightness in her. Which kind of scares me because I am not used to it.

Tomorrow I have to go get her back to our home.

Our home.

Never in a million years, I thought I would share that word with someone. But here I am, a married man with a wife so fucking mysterious with so many layers of.........life in her.

Yesterday Sohail asked me that what if by marrying her just so I could fulfill my mother's wish I am doing wrong by her and for the first time after agreeing to marriage I kind of regretted my decision whether if I am doing right or wrong.

But the thought of her light not being there gives me a weird feeling so to forget these stupid thoughts I drowned myself in work and drinks.

Often your mind is your enemy. It fills your mind with stupid and unwanted thoughts which starts scaring you........ ruining you.

And so I pushed those thoughts away....all I know right now is that I married her for good or bad or best or worse. And now I will be there for her when she needs and that's all I know right now.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by the knock on the door.

"Come in" I said sitting on my chair.

My assistant came inside with a file in her hands.
"Sir, the 2'o clock meeting is here and the meeting room has been readied. They are waiting for you"

"Did you brief them with everything necessary?" I asked getting up and buttoning up my suit.

"Yes, sir everything has been already briefed. They are skeptical and looks uncertain though"

"Then let's go take a look at that shall we?" I said walking out of the room and its time.

Time to be "The Lucifer" that the world knows me as.

Hello guys! I hope you all are fine and looks like Advaith is smitten and these are his thoughts on 'his wife'. I can't wait for Madira to know about these though. You??? Lemme know! And also I hope you all are happy because many wanted to know Advaith's thoughts on Madira and many also wanted Advaith's POV so I hope I did some justice!

 You??? Lemme know! And also I hope you all are happy because many wanted to know Advaith's thoughts on Madira and many also wanted Advaith's POV so I hope I did some justice!