•Chapter- 27•

"Bhabhi

"Bhabhi.....I am so sorry" was the first thing Deeva told me after she met me after that "inappropriate incident" for the first time.

Well......after that kissing incident a few days ago Deeva avoided me completely. My brother flew out of India for an urgent work and there was no scope for me to speak to either of them. Deeva even went ahead and stayed at her friend's place because she couldn't face me. But, today she came back home after Ma shouted at her to come back home since she has been out a lot lately and now she is in my room as Ma ordered her to help me get ready for the gala.

"Since when?" I asked sternly looking at her.

She gulped at my tone and replied "I....guess a week after roka?" I was shocked to hear that. Woah! That was so fast and even before me and Advaith got married.

"It has been so long and you both didn't even tell me or any of us? What's going on Deev?" I asked seriously.

"Bhabhi........it wasn't Ruhan at first......he tried to maintain distance. I......tried too......I developed feelings over time for him......and I really wanted to.....I don't know maybe give it a try. I know it was risky but I pushed Ruhan and eventually we decided to spend time get to know each other and one thing led to another and we started dating. I am so sorry bhabhi I didn't want to hide this from anyone. I didn't even want to hurt anyone. I am so sorry" she said super guilty that I melted.

I just sighed and went to her giving her a tight hug and after pulling back I made her sit on our bed.

"Do you both.....like or love each other?" I need to know at what point they are. It's my brother and Advaith's sister. Our family is involved.

"I....don't know about Ruhan but I love him.....a lot. I can't imagine anything without him. I don't know about him though. He dodges serious questions which frustrates me. We both haven't talked yet about anything and I am waiting for him to take a step since it was only me who is taking steps since the start" she said nervously fidgeting.

"My brother can be dumb sometimes....well make it all the times. He is doofus who doesn't know when to take a step. So don't mind him at times but make sure you don't give him all power over you. Make sure you have your independency and choice and even if it's my brother. If he hurts you kick his ass. Better yet tell me I will go kick his ass twice for not telling me about this" I said and her eyes went wide in shock.

"You are not angry?!" She asked surprised and shocked.

"I was upset about you both hiding it from me. I mean come on would I have eaten you guys?! You must know I only eat food! And well I am concerned because our family is involved. Not that it should be of hindrance if you both have feelings for each other. But you guys need to know that anybody getting hurt in this dynamic is going to cause hurt to many others as well. I would be so happy if you both get married because I love you and you would be awesome for bhai but I am just wary of everyone else's reaction? Don't worry though bhai will take care of it. You should rather think about your bhai" I said and she hugged me tightly in happiness making me laugh.