Chapter 15

A/N: GUESS WHO'S BACK!!! hey everyone, just wanted to say thank you so much for the support on this book, and I'm so glad you like it x I'll continue to put out chapters now but please comment any new books you'd like to see as I'm in a lot of new fandoms now. sorry for rambling but I've been through a lot these past few months AND have grown a lot on my editing account and also I actually have a job now :O anyways updates will be coming out a couple times a week, enjoy lovelies x

Scotts POV:

I hurry over to my pc setup, as I tweeted earlier that I would be going live on Twitch. It was still early in the morning but I couldn't wait to start the stream already so I quickly clicked the button and waited for people to join. I run my hands through my hair, brushing it and I make an attempt to keep it presentable.

Suddenly, people start to join as my computer is set on the waiting screen. When we get a few hundred people in the chat, I turn on my webcam and smile at everyone watching.

"Hello!" I put my hands underneath my chin and talk in a higher voice to seem cute. A spam of 'hi' comes through the chat and I begin reading out viewers names and messages, and thanking everyone for donations and subs. I let one of my favourite songs "Heart break Hotel" play on stream and start doing karaoke as I get showered with compliments and kind messages. I love my community.

"So... today we're going to be playing some Minecraft Hard core with Lizzie!" I say happily into the camera, as I begin to set up the game. All of a sudden I see multiple comments about my hoodie... Callum's hoodie. It would've been fine if it was just his merch but then I remembered this is his trial hoodie. A possible merch idea he had so he decided to get one hoodie made so he could decide if he wanted to sell it, but he didn't end up selling it so there's only one in existence... and I only wanted to wear it because it was warm. Oh no, people are going to get really suspicious if I don't say something.

"The hoodie?" I point at it, acting clueless. "Callum got a few more made for his friends so we all have one!" I hopefully saved myself from that situation.

Just in time Lizzie answers the call...

Hey this was just a quick update because it's been so long hope you enjoyed a snippet :)