Chapter 14

Callums POV:

I wake up this morning beside Scott, and as I can't encourage myself to get up I decide to stay where I am for a bit. I stare over to Scott's direction as he lays silently beside me. His cyan hair sitting across his forehead, and his lips slightly open as he breathes slowly. I observe the blankets on his bed move up and down with his breath. He looks peaceful so I decide not to wake him. But for when he wakes up I think about making him some tea. I sit upright on the bed with my legs hanging over the side, and I pick myself up off of the bed. Careful not to wake Scott, I sneak over to his kitchen, opposite his bed (he has a very small apartment). I reach for his favourite mug up on a shelf but accidentally knock a plate slightly, enough to create a loud noise. I stare over to where Scott is, hoping that I didn't accidentally wake him up from his slumber. But my hope fades as I see a figure rising from the room. He walks towards me.

"Is everything alright Cal?" He rubs his eyes, tiredly. "I heard a loud noise." He yawns.
"Don't worry everything is fine, I'm sorry for waking you up." I play with my hair awkwardly.
"No don't stress, I had to get up anyway. Have to stream early today." He slightly smiles as he stretches his back.
"It's a bit early for that don't you think?" I ask him, a bit shocked about his plans for the day.
"It's a bit early for whatever you're doing." He chuckles as he walks over to the couch, past me.
"Hey, I was trying to make you tea for when you woke up." I brag.
"Awww how sweet." He smiles and walks back over to me. I begin to make our tea using his favourite rainbow mug, as Scott wraps his arms around me from behind. Since we are the same height it's easier for us to hug.

After the tea is made, I bring it over to the coffee table and we sit down on his couch beside each other. I continue the conversation to remove the awkward silence.

"Hey Scott?" I say as he moves a little closer to me.
"Yes Callum?" He looks at me with a warm smile, reassuring me.
"I know we've been through a lot together, and although we've had our difficulties I seriously want to be with you because you mean so much to me. I just wanted to tell you this because even though there has been so much drama in our relationship, I want you to know that I really do love you." I say as I look at him.
"Of course Cal, you mean everything to me and if I lose you I would lose my whole world. You really are amazing babe and I love you too." He replies.
He leans closer to me and our lips meet again. This time I feel calm and not rushed. His lifts are soft against mine, and warm from the tea he had drank. We pull away from the kiss and he stands up, smiling.

"Where are you off to then?" I question, confused.
"I have to stream now, I tweeted about it last night boo." He smiles back at me.
"Okie, but don't forget a kiss before you go!" I giggle lightly as he bends down to my level to press a short but sweet kiss on my small lips. "I'll check out the stream!" I wink as he retreats to his computer setup.

Now is time for my exciting secret plan for Scott...

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, just a fluff filler really. I'll write a better chapter soon xx