Chapter 1

Callums POV:

Walking in continuous circles, awaiting Mich's arrival.
-she'll be here any minute- I'm thinking, nervously.
"She said she would be here 20 minutes ago, I hope she's ok." My mind wandering off with each word I express. My thoughts are abruptly interrupted by a knock on the door. My heart skips a beat and I feel less nervous.
"Cal! Babe! You here?" Mich is frantically yelling from the other side of the door.
"Yes, I'm coming!" I'm excited to see Mich, it's been three weeks and I'm falling apart.
Prancing over to the front door I swiftly fling it open, accidentally dinting the wall behind it.
As soon as I set my eyes on Mich, a smile spread across my face, I'm happier than I've been in weeks. She's wearing her favourite red dress with little white flowers on it, and the necklace I gifted her last Christmas. Fanning my arms out wide, I scoop her up into a tight hug, lifting her feet off the ground - given my height.
"Baby, are you taller?" I look her up and down.
"Nope, just wearing 3-inch heels!" She giggles, and the cute little dimples she has, appear on her face. Her hazelnut hair flows down beside her rosy cheeks, and drapes onto her dress sleeves. I've never stared at someone more beautiful, more graceful... and today is the day I tell her. Today is the day, I tell her I love her.
"You look... really gorgeous." I smile, wrapping my arms around her. "I... I've missed you, a lot!"
"I've missed you too, and I don't know how you've managed to survive without me." She acts dramatic, rolling her eyes, and then snickers. I pull her closer to me, putting our foreheads together, and she blushes.
"It's been too long..." she sighs.
"Way too long..." I reply.
I need to tell her how strong my feelings are... but something in my heart is telling me otherwise.

Scotts POV
My phone rings, and I answer it. It's Lauren and Bobby.
"Hey queen! Hey Bobby!" My Scottish accent echoes down the line. "What's up!"
"Hey Scott, ummm- look. We have big news..." Lauren sounds quiet, and I haven't heard anything from Bobby. This makes me super nervous
"Oh my gosh, what happened?! Are you guys breaking up??? I didn't think you guys were fighting, and I thought you would've told me Lauren! Wait, are we not friends anymore?!"
"SCOTT! Calm down! We aren't breaking up. We have something really important to tell you, and we would tell you in person but... you are too far away."
"Lauren insisted you were the first person you told." Bobby sighs, and I can hear him chuckling through the phone.
"Are ya'll going to tell me???! I'm waiting."
"Scott... I'm pregnant. Me and Bobby are having a baby." I hear silence.
"Finally!!! It better not look like the Tomodachi babies you've had!" My face lights up and I hear cheers of excitement from the other end of the phone.
"I'm so happy for you too! I'll talk to you later, kisses!" They say goodbyes and I hang up.
Suddenly my mood drops when I realise Lauren and Bobby are having a baby, Callum's telling Mich he loves her, Sasha just got married! But, I'm all alone.
I have no one to hold and whisper to at night when the breeze is cold. No one to guide me through the dark when the power goes out. No one to stare into my eyes in front of a sunset. That got deep.
I spring back to reality when I here my doorbell ring. I wonder who could be here, it's almost 10pm.
When I get to my feet I wander over to the door, and I swing it open.
"Hey scott, we need to talk... can I come in?"