Chapter 10

I see the text, floating on my screen awaiting my acknowledgement. Waiting for me to see it... but I had. I didn't know what to do... was this about what happened yesterday? I couldn't remember much...only the fact that Callum loves me... Did I do something wrong? What did I say or do? I guess I need to go talk to Callum. So, I stick with the clothes I have on and rush out to my car, with my wallet and keys in hand. My phone is in my back pocket, and before I drive off I text Callum quickly, to make sure he doesn't think he's getting stood up. Text to Cal the Cutie: Ok, be there in 10. I really need to change his name on here. Name changed to: Callum. I need to get over him.

-10 Minutes Later-

I arrive at Starbucks and I sit down patiently looking around to find Callum. Suddenly I see him from afar, at a little table with an iced coffee... 2 iced coffees. I slowly walk over and get his attention.

"Callum... I." Before I can say anything he just embraces me in the best hug in my entire life. It's like all of the emotions he has felt towards me reflect in this single action... his hurt, pain, love, affection, happiness, sadness, and desperation. I don't know what to feel... I don't feel numb... I just... feel different. He releases his grip from around me and looks directly into my eyes, as I see a tear roll down his face. He uses his sleeve and wipes it away quickly, as to not draw attention to it.

"So apart from the hug, what'd you need me here for?" I smile, my cheeks glowing.

"Um... well there's just some stuff I need to say." He sits down in the seat opposite to mine, and signals for me to do the same. "Just some stuff I've been thinking about... like us." My face goes bright red and he notices.

"Well, I'm glad you invited me because I've missed you... a lot." He blushes, and cheekily smiles at me.

"So, this is pretty weird to say... and come to terms with but..." I grab his hand to comfort him, as I can see he feels pressured. "I'm bisexual." He looks up at me and my grin couldn't have been wider, I stare at him from across the table admiring him in his beauty.

"I'm so glad you told me that...now it's my turn." I inhale deeply, and exhale extremely slowly. "I'm sorry." His jaw drops, in shock.

"Mr Scott Major, not being a stuck up bitch and admitting the truth... never thought I'd see the day!" He laughs and I softly punch his arm as to send a message.

"As I was trying to say... I'm sorry... I've been a real," I look up at him sarcastically and roll my eyes, "Stuck up bitch."

"There it is!" He laughs.

"I just want to let you know that I want you to do things in your own time when you are comfortable, I just got jealous about Mich and thought you were the problem... it was me... definitely me." I chuckle with him, as I squeeze his hand tighter.

"I'm just sorry for everything I've done wrong." I say again.

"Hey... even I've made mistakes, you can't blame yourself for everything." His hand is sweaty in mine. "I can't believe I didn't go to the parade, that meant so much to you... and now me too."

"I forgive you... after all you had just gotten your heartbroken, by someone you didn't apparently love." I trail off, as I stare in his deep eyes. "Why don't we um... go back to my place...?" I blush a lot.

"I would love that... don't forget your coffee though." We laugh and walk to the car together.

On our way back to my place, I start up conversation.

"Hey, um... one more thing." He nods. "...The other night when Mich said...um...yeah you know." He goes bright red, and freezes. "Sorry I didn't know we were avoiding that topic."

"No it's ok... we need to talk about it... just not now." He mumbles. "I'll tell you when we get to your place." I feel his on-edge emotions, he's nervous and stuttering. This is definitely a sensitive topic. I wonder how this conversation is going to go.