Chapter 17

A/N: hey everyone, i'm extremely sorry about the lack of activeness from me. this is probably the last chapter, but there is going to be a karlnap and also a dnf fanfic soon so please look out for that. thanks everyone for sticking around, and thanks for the load of support this book has gotten x (also if anyone mentions anything about the MCC with the Scott thing, your comment will be deleted because I don't want any hate here :)

anyways happy pride month y'all!!

Scotts POV:

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming to visit?!" Kassie tries to save the conversation.
"Um well we were going to make it a surprise!" How are we going to pull this off, she's from Canada and we're in England... the fans will know.
Suddenly, Callum chimes in, "Well we were going to come over and pick up Joey and Shubble on our way... but I've just gotten a sponsorship with Xbox, and I can't come." This was a genius idea, because he wasn't lying, Cal had just gotten a sponsorship.
"What about you Scott?" she said, while I try to think up a good answer.
"Oh well it really wouldn't be the same without all of us so we should maybe postpone it." Kassie agrees and everyone seems tense.

"Right! Let's get gaming!" Lauren yells, trying to break the awkward silence. Luckily this helps everyone.

***

After our game of Among Us everyone begins to say their goodbyes and I end my stream. Thank goodness nothing was leaked, as no one seems super suspicious...

I hear a knock at my bedroom door and step away from my setup to go towards the door. I open it and see Callum standing at my door, slightly worried, or relieved... I can't quite tell.

"You okay babe?" He nods, seeming unsure. "It's ok, they won't find out until we tell them. I'll make sure of it." I walk forward and wrap my arms around him. "Remember I love you."

"I love you too."