Chapter 9

Michs POV:

"Finally! You're awake! What took you so long?" I chuckle, as I stare at his worried expression.
"I-I-I... shouldn't be here... I need to go." He attempts to stand but trips, and falls back onto the couch.
"Hey, I understand it's awkward that I'm Cals ex, and all, but it's fine." He stays confused.
"W-why would that be weird?" He leans forward, nervously.
"Oh c'mon! I know you like him, and I also know that he likes you."
"Liked..." He mutters.
"Oh, I didn't realise. Lizzie texted me, and told me something was up." He looks up.
"Wait... how did I get here? I don't remember coming here... did you drug me?!" A look of sudden concern spreads rapidly across his face.
"What! Shit no! I would never. Although it kind of looked like I kidnapped you, since I chucked you in the back of my car after you fell asleep." He looks concerned still.
"I fell asleep? Oh. Wait, did you track me down??" He shrieks.
"Ahahahaha, no silly! I was going out to get pizza for dinner, and saw you asleep. You could've been kidnapped for real!" We laugh together. "Hey..."
"Yeah...?"
"Wanna stay over? I've got vodka and too much chocolate icecream." I smile, warmly.
"Actually... I would love that." He smiles gratefully and digs into the pizza.

-The next morning-

Callums POV:

I'm digging through my possesions trying to locate my laptop, since I haven't used it in almost 2 months because of my YouTube break. I must've left it at Michs place... damn that's going to be an awkward trip. So I get in my car and head to her place, nervously.

-30 mins later-

Knock! Knock! I hear loud voices and footsteps to the door. Suddenly the door opens and Mich is standing there in her silk pajamas, wobbling back and forth.

"Speak of the devil!" She gobbles, and chuckles. "What do you need? Mr... Mr... man..." She laughs and plays with her hair. Great. She's drunk... extremely drunk.
"I left my laptop here, just came to get it." She points me inside, to my laptop.
"I f-found it yesterday, in my wardrobe? Bathroom? Couch? Pool? What rooms do I have?" She giggles, despite her current state.
"You know what you need? A glass of water and a nap." I coach her over to the kitchen.
Suddenly a figure emerges from her bedroom, someone familiar... too familiar... SCOTT?!
"Michy! The vodkas out! Refills?" He says in his Scottish accent.
"What the fuck man?! First, you break me and my girlfriend up and now you sleep with her?! What's wrong with you?!" I'm feeling anger take over, but then I feel a hard slap on my face. I wince.
"No Cal! What's wrong with you?!" Mich shouts, still heavily drunk. "I broke up with you because you love SCOTT!!!" She covers her mouth.
"Are you kidding me Callum?! I'm GAY. This doesn't mean I sleep with women. IT MEANS I SLEEP WITH MEN!"
"I-I'm sorry." I calm down.
"Wait... backtrack. Mich? Did you say Cal loves me?" I blush and look away.
"I better get going... ahahhaha... thanks for the laptop."
"No Callum. You love me?" He's also strongly drunk and I don't want to admit to anything.
"He told me when he was SUPER drunk one night." Mich admits.
"I have to go." I run out of the building, my face burning.

Scotts POV:

"He... loves me?!" I'm sweating. Even in my drunken state, my thoughts are cloudy. "I need to leave right now." I run out of Michs apartment without saying a word.
Thinking about the fact that he loves or loved me and not Mich! I'm an asshole for using him, and he should be mad, but its only now I've realised the pain I've inflicted upon him. When I reach my apartment, I lay down on my bed and drift off to sleep.

-The next morning-

When I wake up I feel peaceful, and calm. I check Instragram on my phone, but this time somethings different. I suddenly notice Callum has unblocked me, and as much as I think he's mad at me... I don't think it's my problem anymore. I smile as get up, out of bed, wearing the day befores clothes. I strip down naked and get in the shower. I can't stop thinking about Callum, and I blush at the thought of him. He loves me. He actually loves me. What if we... get together. Imagine. Then this leads me to the question... is he gay? As I step out of the shower, I notice my phone going off, so I check my texts. -Text from Cal the Cutie-

Callum: "I need to talk to you... ASAP... meet me at the closest Starbucks."

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Just to clarify, Mich was not kidnapping Scott in the last part. Get ready for the next few chapters, which may get a bit... intimate ;) (IYKYK)
So! Look forward to the next one, out tomorrow... enjoy!