18.

Jangmadang market, North Korea

Jin looked at his watch for the third time. It was almost 6 pm. The marketplace was quite large, he didn't know where to find Arya. More importantly, he didn't know if she had arrived here safely.

Standing in one place wasn't doing him any favors. So he started to stroll around. These days in North Korea weren't any great experience for him either. After parting with Arya, he contacted a sleeper agent on the china border who holds an import-export and supply company with North Korea. Forging papers and work permits, Jin sneaked into his supply team and came to North Korea legally three days ago.

He didn't sit idly the whole time. He visited the bank two times to scout, sort out the information about the security there, followed security personnel there for two days, made a workable plan, and collected everything he might need soon.

"Have you been waiting for long?" a female voice suddenly spoke right beside Jin.

Jin didn't look at her, rather he concentrated on the items in the display of a shop, "You worried me."

Arya chuckled lightly, "not every day I could make the great Kim Seokjin worried, so I'll take that as a compliment!"

"Updates?"

"I came here long ago. Went on to find out these." Arya indicated a utility bag in her hand, "collected some necessary items. By the way, Jin, I am probably gonna costing huge fortunes, you shouldn't have given me your credit card in the first place. I am spending a lot."

"I am not the one paying. " Jin answered calmly.

Arya looked confused.
Then the realization hit her, "Oh! It's a fund for agents! Right, right! Why didn't you say so in the first place? I was feeling guilty."

"You don't have to." Jin's voice was, as usual, calm.

"I'll try to hack the system tonight. Are you a believer, Jin?"

Jin didn't answer.

"If you are, start praying," Arya again chuckled, "either we both are going home or going to jail after tonight."

Jin pulled out a paper roll, a book, and a small box from his backpack and offered Arya.

"What is this?"

"The bank layout, manual. The digital one doesn't include security checkpoints and cameras. Here is one safe deposit box issued under the name of Han Jung Yuan. Here are the necessary documents. It will allow you to enter into the safe deposit vault. And use this after entering." He indicated towards the camera.

"108/88 mm size, 103mm/89mm lens...?" Arya frowned a little, "You are telling me to use masking techniques there?" Arya was unsure about the plan. "But I'll be caught on the camera if there be any."