65.

Arya was with the trainees at the mess hall for their lunch

All these agents came from Army intelligence, naval intelligence, and NIS.
Every one of them was very much capable in their works. Arya admired this in this place. They were nice and respectful except the mentors. They were tough as hell.

A group of girls from the naval intelligence joined Arya this time on her table. Arya was deep in her thoughts when she heard someone saying, "you heard that? The Eagle is back."

Arya squinted and looked at them.

"Hope he agrees to train us this time!" one girl sighed dreamily, "must be a dream to see him every day!"

"He is super strict, forgot that?" another girl objected, "it's hardly likely that you'll have time to look at him if he becomes the trainer."

"Whatever it be," the previous girl just blew the remark, "if that makes him notice me!"

"Dream on!" the second girl teased,
"He doesn't even notice anyone."

Arya smiled hearing them. She passed that time long ago crushing over some handsome instructor. Those golden days!

Arya glanced over the cafeteria.
The crowd was less this time as the lunch break of a few courses has already ended. Arya was waiting for her turn and as soon as she was called, she went towards the counter.

"Agent Akaishi," the man behind the counter handed her a food tray.

Turning around, Arya's eyes fall on the man in the corner of the cafeteria.
His eyes were on some papers and his hands speedily marked the papers with a red pen while probably waiting for his food.

Arya's lips perked up with a happy grin and she walked to his table and sat in front of him.

The man didn't bother to look up.

"Jin?" Arya tried to get his attention. It has been a long time she last saw him and she never imagined finding him here just like this.
What were those girls talking about was now clear to her.

Jin's brow furrowed hearing her voice and his pen stopped on its track.
He looked up to look at Arya, brows still having the traces of that frown but his face was calm.

"You know how many times I have called you?" Arya gritted her teeth. "It is your luck that I am not killing you, yet!"

"Agent Akaishi," Jin's voice was calm.

"Huh?" Arya was a little taken aback. Jin was unusually cold.

"What made you think you can come and sit here?" Jin's voice was calm.

"What made me think?" Arya scoffed, "Jin..."

"It's Seokjin," Jin stated firmly. "And It is sunbaenim for you."