19.

Violence ahead:

Violence ahead:

The next day, Arya arrived at the bank right on time. She went to the front desk and handed over her documents.

"What service do you want, ma'am?" asked the man behind the counter.

"I have a safe deposit box here, I'd like to open my box." Arya gave him the documents Jin gave her regarding the box issued under the name of Han Jung Yuan.

The man once again checked her documents, details and compared her with the photos attached, and nodded, "Come with me."

Following the man, Arya went down the floor in a room where the boxes were.

"Here is your box, call me when you are done."

"Thank you." Arya politely nodded.

Arya took a glance around. Luckily she was alone here with the man who was now going back to wait outside.

Arya looked around the room, two security cameras were there. She can't do this in front of these cameras.
She waited until the person went outside and quickly took out her camera. She took out a foldable plastic tripod from her handbag and quickly unfolded it, and climbed up to reach the first camera, she placed the polaroid in front of the security camera and took a picture of the room. She pasted the image in front of the camera as soon as the picture came out. She did the same thing with the second camera.

Now the security cameras are showing the pictures pasted in front of its lenses, the real room has vanished in the video feed.

The tripod went inside the bag and she rushed towards the box. Her watch is telling that she was a little behind the time, so she rushed it. She opened the digital panel above the box and quickly typed the new password she changed the earlier one into.
The box opened without any trace of resistance.
The sight inside made her speechless for the time being.

Jin watched Arya coming into the bank, having a quick conversation with Clarke about the deposit box sitting in front of the security control room.

Jin needed to distract the only security man who was alone with him right then. Others went for shuffling of the duty. He needed to divert his attention so that he doesn't notice what was Arya doing in the vault room.

As soon as she went in, Jin turned towards his colleague here, "did you make the report on the last shift?"

"I did, why?" that man was a bit confused.

"I forgot to tell you, cheif has asked you to bring the copy and correct it. You have made some blunders there."

The man grimaced slightly, "Really? But I always double-check everything!"

Glimpsing Arya's work in the corner of his eyes, he rushed him, "isn't it better to check it again?"

"I'll be right back." The man got up to go out to bring back the file of the report.