56.

Triggering contents ahead:

"Will you be ok?" Jin looked at Arya who was now sitting on a mattress inside the cabin.

"Do it." Arya bit her lips.

Jin didn't ask again.

He brought a little tray with him with a vial and one syringe with cotton.
The cannula was already set on Arya's arm.
It was tough to find her vein for the constant abuse of drugs through syringes over the last year. So for easy administration, Taehyung suggested they should use a cannula.

Jin carefully filled up the syringe and looked at Arya and she nodded.

Jin injected the liquid into her vein and looked at her.
It didn't take long for the effects to exhibit.

Arya suddenly felt good. Too good to be precise. She beamed at Jin and said,
"After much consideration, I think this heroin is not that nasty, you know?"

"Yeah." Jin sighed and got up, "you know I have to lock you up here, right?"

"No problem." Arya smiled exuberantly.

Araya Akaishi became addicted to heroin in just six days. Her table clock said she has been injected with heroin in six hours intervals for the last five days.

Jin didn't come into the cabin, and he never even stayed in the pasture. He went back to the Kim mansion and came only when she was needed to inject heroin or to leave food for her.

And she was permitted to go to the temporary bathroom plus toilet only after she took the shots of drugs and was in a good attitude.
They made an interim space for the bathroom so that Arya didn't need to go out of the tableland.

Though everything was on schedule, today, on the sixth day, the injection was abruptly stopped.

Arya was feeling an unusual wave of pain in her chest for the last two or three times when the time for the shots was nearing.

It was tolerable at first.
But it was becoming more and more unbearable after exceeding the time today.

Arya was looking at the watch oftentimes.

Another six hours passed slowly.
When it was over nine hours, she was already quivering violently laying on the mattress.
After some time she heard the sound of the door unlocking and she sat up eagerly.

But with her utter dismay, The tray Jin held had a bowl of soup and a plate of spaghetti on it.
No syringe, no vial.

"Jin?" Arya asked Jin with a shaky voice.

Jin put the tray on the floor and without a word, he left.

A second later, Arya heard the sound of the clicking of the lock again.

"Jin?" Arya shouted continuously going near the door until she understood that Jin left the plateau.

She came back and sat on the floor. She reached for the spoon. Her hands were trembling terribly. After a few seconds, she realized that she can't use the spoon with her shaky hands.
Her fingers let go of the spoon shortly after.
The spoon dropped from her fingers into the soup.