50.

Arya got up late in the morning

Seeing the time, she was a bit confused.
Jin should have woken her up already, she should have already completed her cycling and run.

Where is he? Still recovering from a hangover?

Arya rubbed her temple mindlessly and suddenly the memories of last night rushed back to her.
The beach, Eas, Chamiyu, the watch, hyacinth, and the kisses.

Arya suddenly felt a tug in her heart.
She slowly touched her chest.
There was a strange feeling going on in here and it was, to be honest, quite painful.

Not letting the feelings overpower her, Arya got up and came out of the room.
She carefully peeked inside Jin's room having no intention to wake him up if he still was asleep.

Her heart raced so suddenly sensing Jin's room was empty, the bed was done so neatly and perfectly that it was hard to believe that somebody slept there last night.

Arya unconsciously touched her lips- immersed in deep thoughts.
Does Jin remember?
What will happen if he remembered?

Where should she go and hide her face for the outrageous thing she has done?
Will he hate her?

Arya glared at herself. It was a miracle that he doesn't hate her already and still stayed by her side.

Arya looked around the house, Jin was nowhere to be found.

Arya came out of the house.
The house was a bit uphill so it had quite a view of almost the whole beach.
After looking at the beach for some time she realized, something was missing...

The flying boat was missing.

Confused and struggling with her inner self, Arya came back inside to see Chamiyu arranging breakfast on the table.
Arya got back to her room, finished her morning chores, and came back to sit at the kitchen table.

"Bunita?" Chamiyu's voice made her come back to reality.

"Hmm?"

"Did something happen?" Chamiyu was curious.

The simple question of concern.

But that startled Arya like he never imagined and he reached the decision that something indeed, happened.

"You are looking tensed," he added to ease Arya.

Arya was quiet which was again, another big change.

Without any words, Arya started to eat.

The first two bites were normal, but her brows slowly formed a crease in between and her expression changed with the third bite.

She stuffed more food in her mouth and frowned, "Chamiyu? You cooked today?"

"Yes, why?" Chamiyu asked eagerly,
"doesn't taste good?"